Highlander: The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only ever seen Highlander and Highlander 2.

I didn't see the TV series but thought some people might be interested.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

ARGGHHHH! My eyes! My brain!

So anyone watch this on SciFi? Hah, you thought Highlander 2 was bad...

It's truly amazing that this series can consistantly hit new lows with each attempt. Such a feat would seem impossible.

ARGGHHHH! My eyes! My brain!

So anyone watch this on SciFi? Hah, you thought Highlander 2 was bad...

It's truly amazing that this series can consistantly hit new lows with each attempt. Such a feat would seem impossible.

I thought they allready pulled off that feat with the first movie. :monkey3

saw some of this on sci fi.

utter utter utter utter aaaarrrrrrsseeeee!!!!!!!:emperor:emperor:emperor

D

i downloaded it a couple months ago and yes i agree that it was something awful. however, the anime that was released is actually pretty darn great.

I thought they allready pulled off that feat with the first movie. :monkey3

Oh Badmoon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And really what can one expect if you take the ****ball that has been anything Highlander past the first film and couple that with SciFi's exemplarly film making how could it be anything buy abysmal :lol

I for one avoided this, I did however see some of the Highlander Anime that was on SciFi and it may hold the record as most suckass of them all. But, maybe I'll have to watch the source just to know for sure.

Yeah, I caught this on SciFi saturday night, and it was a big ol' steaming pile. That fight at the end with Duncan running around like the Flash and corkscrewing the bad guy into the ground was hysterical. :rotfl Speaking of the bad guy, the Guradian, this Mad Max reject was just another pitiful attempt to outdo the Kurgan. Sorry guys, can't be done.

The problem with the whole Highlander franchise is that they're trying to drag out a storyline that was completely wrapped up in the first movie. Connor won... the end.

I agree, it would have been fine if there was some way the story could have continued in a logical way.

But with a tagline of: "there can be only one" you're kind of limited in your options :rotfl

"There can be only one... for now"

For an idea with so much potential, it has always had such poor execution.

Oh Badmoon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And really what can one expect if you take the ****ball that has been anything Highlander past the first film and couple that with SciFi's exemplarly film making how could it be anything buy abysmal :lol

I for one avoided this, I did however see some of the Highlander Anime that was on SciFi and it may hold the record as most suckass of them all. But, maybe I'll have to watch the source just to know for sure.

Sorry I couldn't resist. :wave

Haven't heard anything, but I'm sure it will happen. The DVD I have looks pretty good on an upscaling player though.

Highlander with no Kurgan = Poopy waste of time.

So true, so true. They made a big mistake killing off the Kurgan....he was a much more interesting character than Connor. They should have made him be the one......

Back