Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score

Well, it only took almost 20 years... but finally it's going forward.

Pleeeeasssse don't mess it up! No over the shoulder ****, just go back to tank controls and item boxes.

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake confirmed)

yeah, i hope everything is kept as it was. i think it was near petfect, over the shoulder felt pretty good in RE4 but i think it woul ruin the RE2 remake.

Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake confirmed)

It wouldn't be the same game we've bellyached trying to get remade for over a decade. I really hope it gets the same treatment as the Mansion did in REmake, with the same basic structure there but with a few new additional rooms and sections. When you think about it, the Police Station doesn't come across as a functional Police Station at all.

Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

Imagine how photo-realistic this could look on current gen consoles. No third person camera crap, just transplant everything from REmake (including the Crimson Heads) and they'll hit home run. Oh, and don't even think about recasting Claire, that's why I didn't bought the new game. :lol

I don't care if Paul Haddad came back, but Court is essential for playing Claire... she's the only actor to play the character in every appearance outside of one game. I hope they talk to Paul Mercier for Leon.

Crimson Heads would definitely change up the gameplay a lot.

I hope they expand on the sewer section, since the geography doesn't make any sense and frankly I find it boring.

I don't care if Paul Haddad came back, but Court is essential for playing Claire... she's the only actor to play the character in every appearance outside of one game. I hope they talk to Paul Mercier for Leon.

Crimson Heads would definitely change up the gameplay a lot.

I hope they expand on the sewer section, since the geography doesn't make any sense and frankly I find it boring.

The Crimson Heads will definitely crank up the tension in the R.P.D, and having Crimsons by default in the sewers could be great too.

Also, I REALLY hope they don't change the sound effects in the menu navigation (the enter and cancel sounds). I think it's not only the best in the series, but perhaps the best in gaming. Period. :lol

The Crimson Heads will definitely crank up the tension in the R.P.D, and having Crimsons by default in the sewers could be great too.

Also, I REALLY hope they don't change the sound effects in the menu navigation (the enter and cancel sounds). I think it's not only the best in the series, but perhaps the best in gaming. Period. :lol

I read that wrong for a second and thought you wanted those changed :lol HERESY!!

I always loved the sound effect of Leon taking damage.

These should be in it, without question.

Alyson Court as Claire's voice.

latest

2176435-reorc___claire_redfield.jpg

This needs to play at the very beginning of gameplay.

latest

And not the ugly one.

T3cb7HF.jpg

I guess we can expect Hot Toys figures out of this.

Newer RPD Leon

Claire

Ada :yess:

Sherry?

Birkin in any G form? Preferably G3 for me.

I couldn't find the RE2 one, but I want the background sounds back:

And not the ugly one.

T3cb7HF.jpg

I guess we can expect Hot Toys figures out of this.

I wished they went the HD releases of 1 and Zero... and now with 2. Just release Leon and Ada from 6 and give us something better. :lol Although, it would take forever to get a new videogame character. Marvel....

Right here!

The distant moans was such a great choice for BGM.

I read that wrong for a second and thought you wanted those changed :lol HERESY!!

I always loved the sound effect of Leon taking damage.

These should be in it, without question.

YES Those sounds! Those seriously made the atmosphere for me, even today. I really don't know why they got rid of that in most of the sequels.

latest

Capcom made a huge mistake not having Alyson in Revelations 2, especially since she's made it clear she's always willing to reprise the role.

I wished they went the HD releases of 1 and Zero... and now with 2. Just release Leon and Ada from 6 and give us something better. :lol Although, it would take forever to get a new videogame character. Marvel....

RE6 is better than nothing though... but yes I wish we got more classic stuff, or at least Leon with good hair :lol

I don't feel sad now missing out on Psycho's RE2 Ada now. I guess anyone who's got a Leon, could probably swap the new RPD head for the RE4 figure they got.

It will definitely be interesting to see how they handle the A & B scenarios/story. Are they going to keep the alternate story depending who you play as first or lock it to Leon and Claire only having one lockeded in story. I always liked how there was 2 versions of essentially the same story but in the end if they locked it to some expanded variation of Claire's A story and Leon's B I would totally be ok with that. It always made more sense to me for Claire to interact more with Annette (since her story focuses so much on chasing around Sherry) and Leon/Ada constantly being hounded by Mr X always worked well for me (especially the later stuff).

YES Those sounds! Those seriously made the atmosphere for me, even today. I really don't know why they got rid of that in most of the sequels.

Capcom made a huge mistake not having Alyson in Revelations 2, especially since she's made it clear she's always willing to reprise the role.

Didn't she tweet about it?

It will definitely be interesting to see how they handle the A & B scenarios/story. Are they going to keep the alternate story depending who you play as first or lock it to Leon and Claire only having one lockeded in story. I always liked how there was 2 versions of essentially the same story but in the end if they locked it to some expanded variation of Claire's A story and Leon's B I would totally be ok with that. It always made more sense to me for Claire to interact more with Annette (since her story focuses so much on chasing around Sherry) and Leon/Ada being chased around by Mr X always worked well for me (especially the later stuff).

Yeah, unofficially it's recognized that Claire was A and Leon was B. Claire is too ill-equipped dealing with two tyrants (G and Mr. X)

I hope the zapping system comes back. I really hope they don't overpower us with an arsenal of weapons. Add no more than 1 or 2 weapons, or just variations like in REmake with the Assault Shotgun and the Derringer.

Back