No SS armored Characters for the next few years?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the newsletter.

"We do have plans to bring our own Star Wars armored characters to the market in the next couple of years-Perfection takes time after all. In the meantime, we are proud to offer some of these fabulous overseas collectibles to our U.S. customers, so you don't have to pay import and international shipping fees!"

Kinda what i figured,oh well.

No that is so wrong two years for Vader Fett Stormies Clones :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Good thing I ordered me a Fett. I might get a Stormie eventually from Medicom.

I think they've used that quote before when they've mentioned the Medicom figs in the newsletter. I have faith it will be relatively soon and worth the wait when it happens. :chew

JohnyBoo said:
Well now I am glad I snagged my Medicom Fett and Clone Trooper.

I just preordered the clone.I'm getting too old to wait a few years.:eek:

Actually, the way it is worded, they could mean it will take a couple of years to bring you all of the armored characters like Vader, Fett, and Stormtroopers, so we might see the first ones soon, but some much later.

Where do you people read "no" SS armored characters for the next few years?????

I've read the same article off the Newletter and it says..."IN the next couple of years"

To me that sounds like, if not this year, then the next and again after that.

Quit being such wet blankets and don't read so much into so little....

Besides, we all have to pay off our Jabba's.

jason2885 said:
I wonder if they put that up to see if they can go ahead and sell out the clone.

That would happen eventually no matter what.I think it's they read the forums and theres always people talkin bout i'm gonna wait for SS's fett etc. etc.

adambadadam said:
Where do you people read "no" SS armored characters for the next few years?????

I've read the same article off the Newletter and it says..."IN the next couple of years"

To me that sounds like, if not this year, then the next and again after that.

Quit being such wet blankets and don't read so much into so little....

Besides, we all have to pay off our Jabba's.

If I were tell you that I have plans to buy a new car in the next couple of years, you would take it as I may actually buy my car a few months from now? HAHAHA :lol

:moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon

I don't understand why SS is so armor challenged?!?!?!?!?

Hot Toys and Medicom can pull it off, what the hell SS?

Its funny to see SS, the once industry leader in 1:6, offer the products of their competitors who are so clearly out shining them.

King Darkness said:
:moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon

I don't understand why SS is so armor challenged?!?!?!?!?

Hot Toys and Medicom can pull it off, what the hell SS?

Its funny to see SS, the once industry leader in 1:6, offer the products of their competitors who are so clearly out shining them.

That's what I wonder too KD. I wan't to see SS armored figures just as bad as any one else, but im really dumbfounded why they are taking so long or why they are having so much trouble to "perfect" it?

I mean look at the headsculpts they do, there's no excuse why they shouldn't already have AT LEAST ONE armored figure out a year into the line.

nash said:
If I were tell you that I have plans to buy a new car in the next couple of years, you would take it as I may actually buy my car a few months from now? HAHAHA :lol

It all depends on what kind of deal you could make!

"Depends" meaning what I buy my Granny every month!!!

I guess this dampens everyone's hopes for a CIV or SDCC Armored Vader announcement

Back