XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"It's not from comic...
It's not from movie...
It's not from game...
I present you ........
XM VERY OWN BATMAN COSTUME!!!

Project code:
KNIGHT of the RISING SUN

I (seng) as xm creative director, really appreciate deep from my heart ... wanted to thanks to the team that work on this project and make it works with a most passionate heart and countless effort ......
HMO (Mufizal & sophie)
HIVE (Skan)

XM 1/4 SCALE BATMAN
......................................to be continued" XM FB

11800317_1580504785503548_4768358211355526759_n.jpg

11800461_1580504805503546_4354954046798458085_n.jpg

10999643_1580504822170211_5550090145261116971_n.jpg

11846725_1580504835503543_8313036873920493974_n.jpg

Anyone who wants something unique in their collections this would be the statue line to get....

Looks amazing! Too bad XM is doing it. I won't have a chance to get it and refuse to pay 1500-2k for it once it hits ebay.

I think Xm has made some nice stuff... This and Catwoman look like a complete waste to me... Don't like them at all... But congrats to those who do like it. I am sure it will look cool once they are made.

This and Catwoman look like a complete waste to me... Don't like them at all...

I think you must see it from another view. It´s not a really waste. :wink1:

The license for comic, movie and game are gone for the moment. But WB/DC told XM they can have the license
for something new. Now XM can show direct to WB/DC how they work. Just for example if the biggest company
in your job has no job for you but says if you impress us we will see, you dont take the chance?

And like you said before, if you like it or not the statue line will look amazing after finished.

I like it... Batman, depending on your source material, lends himself well, or really, really well, to the samurai look. The other characters, well, that remains to be seen.

I think you must see it from another view. It´s not a really waste. :wink1:

The license for comic, movie and game are gone for the moment. But WB/DC told XM they can have the license
for something new. Now XM can show direct to WB/DC how they work. Just for example if the biggest company
in your job has no job for you but says if you impress us we will see, you dont take the chance?

And like you said before, if you like it or not the statue line will look amazing after finished.

Just a waste to me... I would have no interest in that line... I guess it came across too negative.

11846725_1580504835503543_8313036873920493974_n.jpg

I think one of the reasons I think this seems like a "waste" is that this suit reminds me of the Batman Arkham knight costume... And Prime 1 already nailed.

Base looks nice...

This looks like a different take on Arkham Bats to me. I like this one. Take out the swords and just have the open palm look and this will look really good. Looking forward to a prototype.

Not real up on this company, but is this statue going to be available in the US or is this like their Marvel releases that you gotta know someone basically to get one?

Amazing design! Love me some alt batman costumes. The play arts kai variant was a sort of cyberpunk samurai style too and it was the figure that kicked off my addiction to figures collecting once again.
Be a shame if they can't produce this at a more reasonable rate but then that's the kind of business model they have and it seems to work so far. I'll look forward to seeing this on youtube some time in the future if it's ever made.

This looks like a different take on Arkham Bats to me. I like this one. Take out the swords and just have the open palm look and this will look really good. Looking forward to a prototype.

Yes. The sculpt, base etc seem to be there already.

I don't follow this company, but can anyone fill me in on this?

XM is in Singapore and they basically ship from there to other places in Asia, and have retailers out there who used to ship to North America and other places that were basically "out of their zone" in terms of license agreements. The really short version is that Marvel contacted them, reminded them about their limits, and XM made sure their retailers would no longer sell to those in North America -- which they were pretty much all doing.

So now, unless you have a contact of sorts in Singapore, or over in that direction -- or know someone who does -- you pretty much can't get XM statues over here anymore. I mean, they'll make it over here one way or another, but most times it's with an escalated cost of a few hundred US, at the very least. Again, that's the quick and dirty version, but a basic summary nonetheless.

Back