Legacy of Revoltech Buzz and Woody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWEJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone see these? They look pretty cool. $45 each. Buzz is 5 inches, Woody is 6 inches.

FIGURE-013084.jpg

FIGURE-013083.jpg

I believe the Legacy of Revoltech version of Woody has a 'scared' face instead of the infamous pervert Woody. Somebody at Kaiyodo caught on, sadly.

I couldn't find a thread for the revo stitch. But anyone owns them? Looks cool, but trying to justify the $50 plus price tag.

I couldn't find a thread for the revo stitch. But anyone owns them? Looks cool, but trying to justify the $50 plus price tag.

I have it and I would say it's well worth it...the articulation, alternate pieces, and great paint apps makes it an easy purchase. Consider that a 12" figure could be double the price --- or a Sideshow R2, Yoda or HT Rocket Raccoon is $100 more for something that is the same size, and this figure is a steal. Definitely a 'masterpiece' version of the character. I really hope they follow suit with other small disney characters too.

I'll start a thread and post some pics when I get a chance.

I have it and I would say it's well worth it...the articulation, alternate pieces, and great paint apps makes it an easy purchase. Consider that a 12" figure could be double the price --- or a Sideshow R2, Yoda or HT Rocket Raccoon is $100 more for something that is the same size, and this figure is a steal. Definitely a 'masterpiece' version of the character. I really hope they follow suit with other small disney characters too.

I'll start a thread and post some pics when I get a chance.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad I was able to secure one before amiami sold out. And it looks like HLJ sold out aswell. Looking forward for them pictures. I love the character.

Back