Captain Cold (CW's The Flash - Kitbash - WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a little something I've been working on. A little here, a little there, as time and parts permit.

20322504755_5b3e2de271_k.jpg

Wow! That looks fantastic! You would think it was an official Hot Toys product! Well done!

Thanks. Part of it IS Hot Toys, to be fair. The head is from the Michael Scofield/Prison Break figure from years ago. I've just ordered the Lincoln Burrows sculpt from eBay, too. Can't have Captain Cold without Heatwave.

FLA110b_0393b_article_story_large.jpg

where can i find michael scofield and lincoln burrows headsculpt? thanks so much

There's no way to make this because it's impossible to get the sold out blue hoth parka from ss. This hobby is infuriating.

I have a hot toys Scofield I was considering selling, but decided to use for a Snart. It will be my first custom.

Then I decided to check if someone had some ideas and stumbled on this amazing custom.

If someone finds a place to buy this coat (or an alternative), let me know, please.

Also, if possible, what are the other pieces used on this custom ? Specially that shirt and glasses.

Nice work! I just took the $8 Wentworth Miller head that I accidentally bought years ago when I didn't read an eBay auction carefully (thought I was buying the body, not the head only)' and stuck it on a $10 Big Lots SWAT guy and got a $9 parka from Ebay. Voila, cheap Leonard Snart! (Don't even have a CW Flash at that size, so 13" DC Direct comic version will have to do. It's okay, because he's blurry all the time anyway.

CaptCold-Flash-2.jpg

CaptCold-Flash-1.jpg

CaptCold-Flash-4.jpg

CaptCold-Flash-0.jpg

CaptCold-Flash-3.jpg

Working on my Captain Cold. Found this thread. Hope someone makes a freeze gun in 1/6 scale...........posing and display comes next.... have the glasses on order then well WIP

DSCN4236.JPG

DSCN4238.JPG

Last edited:
Soon to be available in my Shapeways shop for anyone needing to upgrade their weaponry. :wave

C5977884-10D4-41FD-B0E9-AC558521D33A_zpsttfysccj.jpg

Last edited:
Great news on the weapons front pinder 91. keeps us posted as I will be purchasing both.

Also Hot Toys is putting out a new Hans figure with the blue parka. Bash time.

Thanks, ifrack!

The good thing about Captain Cold is that if you were going for the Legends of Tomorrow version, you don't need the furry hooded parka!

Back