New to sideshow freaks.. Reading all your posts made me join.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonSwanson

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Howdy all..

I love lotr collectibles..

I've been collecting for 8 months now, and this website has come in so handy for opinions and reviews..
So now finally decided to join the site and be part of these posts I keep reading :)

Names Josh, In Perth..

Really hanging out for a EX PF Sauron that won't cost me 900 bucks :D

welcome bro I collected the books and films always loved the story but now Im addicted to Game of Thrones goodluck on getting the PF Sauron I would suggest heading over to the commerce: want to buy section and opening up a thread for it, thats how I got some of my figs

Game of thrones is awesome, Haven't got any GOT collectibles as yet.
Got all the books and watch the show, but don't we all? haha

Yeah I took a look around and messages some users hoping to score one that's listed for sale for 450, which would be awesome.

Cheers for the welcome

edit, oops thought this was in general section.

welcomes.

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the PF search(there is no EX for Sauron). Now that he has sold out it will be harder to come by, but you may get lucky.

Howdy all..

I love lotr collectibles..

I've been collecting for 8 months now, and this website has come in so handy for opinions and reviews..
So now finally decided to join the site and be part of these posts I keep reading :)

Names Josh, In Perth..

Hi Josh :wave

Good luck on your hunt for Sauron! When I was looking for a EX Lurtz, a freak hooked me up. :)

I really like the last two Sideshow emails that have The Hobbit in the title, only to link to sales of Asmus 12 inch figures. Got my hopes up there but seems we are stuck with Weta's (nice but I think overpriced) offerings.

I really like the last two Sideshow emails that have The Hobbit in the title, only to link to sales of Asmus 12 inch figures. Got my hopes up there but seems we are stuck with Weta's (nice but I think overpriced) offerings.

That got my hopes up too, opened them to see dolls looking back at me...:gah:

I'm sure when they teased that The Hobbit, Coming Soon image Asmus is what they were thinking all along ;)

Yeah, that one annoyed me too. Got my hopes up.

Hate to say it like this...

I hope you do not. :lol

I paid 1k for mine and he just recently sold out I believe.
Hope he goes up.

Unless you can find a cheap damaged one. ;)

Back