Art Figures AF-018 - "Boy Black" (see in the dark convict)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpiper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't seem to see a thread for this upcoming obviously unlicensed figure - and don't know of anyone producing licensed 1/6 nor any other complete customs of this character using original parts.

1. Live likeness of head sculpt
2. Body
3. Egyptian style knife
4. Saber claw dagger
5. Ancient dagger w/sheath
6. Dust goggles
7. guard
8. Hydra back pack
9. Hydration tube
10.BlaBck vest
11.lack combat pants
12.Belt
13.Black boots
14.Handcuffs
15.Hands*3

008.jpg
018.jpg

002.jpg
006.jpg

009.jpg
011.jpg

012.jpg
016.jpg

019.jpg
020.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Art Figures AF-018 - "Boy Black" - Pitch Black/Chronicles of RIddick

Might want to just keep the title as "Boy Black." Which in itself might bring in some unwanted attention.

Saw this earlier this week on Cotswold's FB page. Definitely going to order from there

Might want to just keep the title as "Boy Black." Which in itself might bring in some unwanted attention.

I agree. The Heavy Armored Cop got in trouble the same way.

I agree. The Heavy Armored Cop got in trouble the same way.

That was for a specific reason which so far doesn't seem like it applies here. I've edited the title anyway and also sent Dave a message.

Re: Art Figures AF-018 - "Boy Black"

Damn, I was hoping AF were going to do A Mad Max Fury Road, I would be all over that, this fig is a pass for me.

From what I can remember, Vin Diesel is the sole license holder.

I'll try to get this one. *surprise, surprise*
Wish they did it in 2013.

Any more pics?

Yeah, I just didn't want to post them at the time. They're on the Art Figures web site and Facebook. I'll come back on in a little while and post more if no one has done it by then (have a few things I need to wrap up here).

do the eyes light up?

Now that would be awesome. He looks a bit skinny - but then it's been awhile since I've seen the first film. He's bulked up a bit more as of late.

Now that would be awesome. He looks a bit skinny - but then it's been awhile since I've seen the first film. He's bulked up a bit more as of late.

i only played the game, all i know is in the game his eyes without the goggles do light up, not sure about the figure, they didn't mention about lights so i'm wondering if it's photoshop effect on the eyes?

I like the figure, but the body does look a bit thin; especially in the arms. Also I hate the joints showing... :crying

A rubber body would look great though. :yess:

Back