Statue MEDUSA -(NEW Medusa 2015) MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS sneek peek and discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
MEDUSA is coming!!!
"Medusa Victorious" by Ehren Bienert in full 1/4th scale glory!

We will be putting up some images of the new sculpt due to be on display this year in NY, NYCC 2015.

Here is one of the guys on the base who are being squeezed by Medusa :)

We are so excited for this one. I can say a few things here to make you imagine what it will be.
It has two maybe 3 dudes being squeezed and turned into stone. The base is much more compressed and compact this time so easier to display.
More solid construct and support for the snake tail. She may be taller than the last Medusa.

Alex,are you planning to give Medusa a creature face or will it be close to what we see in that tease picture?

please remove the smile on this, also a scary creature face would be awesome!

Just trust me when I say that in the context of the statue, this smile is neither cute, demure or 'happy'. You will soon understand. :bat
...however, she is quite pleased with her pets

Just trust me when I say that in the context of the statue, this smile is neither cute, demure or 'happy'. You will soon understand. :bat
...however, she is quite pleased with her pets

Okay I trust you :) I'm sure it's gonna look amazing.. I'm sad I missed out on the first Medusa.. that was such a great sculpt.

I love to pick up the original MEDUSA statue - come on Alex there must be one lieing around collecting dust in the factory :)

They are all broken ones! LOL
No really you want the new one, I think you should wait.

Back