My current 1/6 scale Hot Toys collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hope I pass! :lol

Curio 1
image.jpg

Curio 2
image.jpg

Asgardian shelf.
image.jpg

Standing tall, with his predecessor standing just as tall.
image.jpg

Captain America collection in chronological order.
image.jpg

Black Widow collection.
image.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy.
image.jpg

Great collection, you really need to invest in some Detolfs, it'll take the look of your collection to a whole new level of awesome!

Great collection, you really need to invest in some Detolfs, it'll take the look of your collection to a whole new level of awesome!

Thanks!

Yeah I know, a lot of the detolfs that I've seen look awesome. Unfortunately, the curios are all I have right now and with the rooms they are located in, detolfs wouldn't really look too good and be out of place with the surrounding furniture. So I make do with what I can and have. However, there's a closet in the room that curio 2 is located in that I'm going to be hollowing out and converting into one large detolf/display case with 4 or 5 shelves that will have a lot of depth to them.

I have to, considering that in addition to the Cap and BW I already have, I have pretty much the rest of the entire line of the AoU figures coming. :lol

Thanks guys! I absolutely love these things. The greatest collectibles ever created, in my opinion. I never tire of looking at them.

Glad that I pass. A lot of you guys have some really, really great collections and awesome set-ups!

Back