Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was announced by Kira on SF. This along with Bloodborne and God of War are some of their gaming lines announced.

Wonderfest should be the reveal for some of their work in progress.

I am beyond stoked about this line. Seriously wishful for Ciri, Geralt, Triss, and Yen. Some monsters would be cool as well, but hopefully it'd be tasteful.

I was astonished by the announcement. I didn't think a company would ever, but if P1 is going at it; I'll jump in. Not sure, but I do believe it's been confirmed at 1/3 scale. I'll have to double check or just wait for Wonderfest.

1/3 scale is too big .... but I'll buy Geralt anyway.
He is a grail for me.

Too early to start making requests? :)
I know they'll likely go with the looks from Witcher 2 (or Wolf armor from W3) but I'd definitely prefer Geralt with Witcher3 beard and mastercrafted bear armor!

mastercrafted-bear-armor-set-look.jpgmastercrafted-bear-armor-set-look.jpg

Last edited:
Lol never too late, right? I had a huge list on SF of suggestions for the line.

I'd imagine they may go with Witcher 3 stuff, but who knows. That armor is sick!! The bearded and long hair is my favorite. They could do a clean shaven and just ponytail coh.

Show me The Hunt, then we will talk. :D

Most others just look too generic for my tastes.

Was announced by Kira on SF. This along with Bloodborne and God of War are some of their gaming lines announced.

Wonderfest should be the reveal for some of their work in progress.

I am beyond stoked about this line. Seriously wishful for Ciri, Geralt, Triss, and Yen. Some monsters would be cool as well, but hopefully it'd be tasteful.

Did they really annouce God of War? I read the thread on SF and I know they did announce Bloodbourne and also a partnership with Sony but I did not see them specify God of War. Do you have the post where they announced God of War as one of their future lines? Thanks

Did they really annouce God of War? I read the thread on SF and I know they did announce Bloodbourne and also a partnership with Sony but I did not see them specify God of War. Do you have the post where they announced God of War as one of their future lines? Thanks

There was an image shown of Kratos, I believe it may have been edited to be removed. I suppose for now it reverts back to speculation.

Back