Prime 1 Studio - Museum Masterline (TV Series) - Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are proud to announce Prime 1 Studio will work on the upcoming TV series Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl will soon joining to our Museum Masterline series.

Please comments below and share it.
Thank you for your support.
Join us on Instragram for exclusive contents.
プライム1スタジオ (Prime1Studio) (@prime1studio) • Instagram photos and videos

11709582_932465406800102_7043847471254714656_n.jpg

I don't think any of these are worth Prime money to me, but I'm interested in seeing what they do. If/When they start doing comic versions of DC characters I'll be screwed.

so these will be 1/3 scale right? As much as I like the flash show, I don't think I'd be willing to spend 1k for him.

Are these confirmed 1/3? No one else is doing these in 1/4 yet are they?

I'd love to get Ollie and Barry from the show in some kick ass 1/4.

Yes, Kira from P1 confirmed it.

I was initially excited about this announcement but a 1/3 scale statue will be pricey. I'm anxious to see the designs though. I'm surprised someone else isn't doing 1/4 statues for these shows.

I would get oliver queen if the face sculpt is 100% likeness and deathstroke its my favorite tv show

Phew, money saved... Will just enjoy pics from the web

To bad there not doing these at 1/6 scale.. or even 1/5 scale... 1/3 is just to big and expensive...

Yeah, 1:3 is a bit to big for my taste, BUT if these are a home run, I'm in for sure.

Funny that its Prime 1 who is going to do these and not Sideshow. I guess with Prime 1 stepping up to the plate and doing statues of these characters that the door opens a little bit wider for Hot Toys or Sideshow giving us a Netflix Daredevil figure or statue one day. With what Prime 1 pulled off with that Arkham Knight Batman and Arkham Knight as well as the Heath Ledger Joker, I bet these DC tv series statues are going to be something to behold.

Back