• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thin the Herd Sale: Bossk EX, Praji, Snake Eyes, more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwig54

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am thinning out my collection. I am taking offers so please PM me with anything you are interested in. I will send pictures upon request(via E-mail). Unless otherwise noted they come with their Sideshow Packaging but not the brown outer shipper.

Thanks,

* Sideshow Bossk Exclusive (growling head sculpt) - Displayed in Detolf, has art box but no brown shipper $220 shipped

* General Grievous EX (with brown shipper) - missing one unlit lightsaber hilt and I am still looking for the Grievous stand SOLD

* SSC Lando Cairissian loose - with communicator and imperial blaster sold

* Sideshow Scout Trooper/Biker Scout EX (with sniper rifle) - with brown shipper SOLD

* Hot Toys Chewbacca EPIV - New in sealed box sold

* 2 Hot Toys Han Solo EPIV head sculpts - purchased from Toy Anxiety sold

* Hot Toys DX07 Skywalker sculpt battle damaged - purchased from Toy Anxiety sold

* Sideshow Commander Praji - Complete no brown shipper $150 shipped

* Hot Toys GI Joe - Joe Colton complete in box no outer shipper sold

* 2 Custom GI Joe Beachhead variants - loose, Beachhead outfilts (one Beachhead sculpt), Beachhead knife, 1 crossbow, rolled berets, SOLD

* 2 Custom GI Joe Snake Eyes - loose, mix of Hot Toys and Sideshow figures. Timber from Sideshow Ver2 and 1 is from the environment. Open to offers
IMG_0628.jpgIMG_0629.jpg

* 2 Custom Military figures - loose, mix of Hot Toys and Sideshow parts. Open to Offers
IMG_0618.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Thinning the Herd Star Wars Sale - Make an offer on Clones

Clones for sale, super duper clones for sale...
Would really like to avoid eBay and get them to fellow Freaks...
Make an offer.

Back