General Grievous PF Comes Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
As was the case with my Wolverine Exclusive, I had yet to bring The General home for photos, electing instead to keep him at the office. Mainly this was so that I could hide him from my girlfriend, who would not have approved of the purchase at the time. I can honestly tell her now that I purchased it many, many months ago, so I'm off the hook. This time.

So, here we go again. (I'm on a role this week. And still have Leia and The Hulk to do. :eek )

Grievous03.jpg

Grievous08.jpg

Grievous07.jpg

Grievous06.jpg

Grievous05.jpg

Grievous01.jpg

Grievous04.jpg

And very tough to photograph, I might add. :rolleyes: Honestly, the sheer size of him alone makes it a chore to get anything original. Makes me wonder how tough it will be to get good shots ofThe Hulk...

Great pics! I always thought the exclusive was the only way to go, but some of the detail is obscured by the cape. Your photos make a good argument for buying the regular version.

Grievous03.jpg

that pic looks like its an actual screen shot from the movie.Awesome !!!

Shai Hulud said:
that pic looks like its an actual screen shot from the movie.Awesome !!!

The level of detail in those eyes is absurd, I agree. :rock A guy can do wonders with a macro lens when he has that kinda detail to work with. :D

Back