My Hot Toys Stark Mansion - BIG changes at the Stark Mansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been working on a display system for out IM Hot Toys collection and realized the best way to display them is in a Stark mansion environment.

So I started working out the details and decided to go with a version that is an amalgamation of what we see in all of the movies

I have made a lot of progress but have a long way to go.

I have chronicled my work in my HOA Custom Projects thread at

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...om-hall-armor-projects-display-base-mods.html

BUT this is beyond that so I decided to create a thread in this forum and continue it progress here.

This display is built inside a 7 x 12 closet I built in our Bonus Bedroom

It is difficult to photograph due to the constraints of the room, if you have any questions about how I built or did something post below.

Thanks

An overview of the 4 level display. in the foreground you have the Villains cabinet on the left and the Hulk Buster Cabinet on the right

Some Close Ups

The Wine Cellar

The Avengers Cabinet. The custom Titians will be replaced with The Avenger Villains when I get them

The IM Villains Cabinet

Last edited:
Re: Presenting my Hot Toys Stark Mansion

Looks stunning, pepper pots will looks awesome there

Really nice work and i def notice a lot of little touches- the crates, the carts, the tool bench. Very nicely put together with your own added things.

Question- are you using acrylic or glass to hold up the halls?

Thx.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

I've put a lot of work into this but I wish I had more time to work on it because it's fun.

Looks stunning, pepper pots will looks awesome there

Yes, she's going on the Living Quarters level with the Mark 42

Really nice work and i def notice a lot of little touches- the crates, the carts, the tool bench. Very nicely put together with your own added things.

Question- are you using acrylic or glass to hold up the halls?

Thx.

I think it's harder to randomly place ordinary items in the various areas but it helps make it look more "used"

The work shop floor is 3/8" glass

Looks amazing. Great job. Are you gonna add any of Tony Starks cars in 1/6?

Nice job....I can look at this display all day!

Man...that's amazing.

Brilliant job! Very nice!

Thanks for the kind words

Looks amazing. Great job. Are you gonna add any of Tony Starks cars in 1/6?

I thought about it but finding any of them in 1/6 scale is impossible, even the Audi R-8, which should be available, isn't.

I'm even having a hard time locating an F1 race car that's close enough so I can recreate that F1 art in IM3 but none have the right look.

I thought about it but finding any of them in 1/6 scale is impossible, even the Audi R-8, which should be available, isn't.

I'm even having a hard time locating an F1 race car that's close enough so I can recreate that F1 art in IM3 but none have the right look.

Yikes well I hope you find what you are looking for one day to complete your display.

Sooooo cooollll

Thanks for all the kind words.

My Sunday update might be a little light since I haven't had much time to work on this week.

Back