Alien Newborn 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure this one will get mixed reactions, it's a Marmite design, some hate it, some like it. I didn't mind it myself and this bust looks excellent! Pictures courtesy of darkmummy..

miRxeJX.jpg

8JZh2VJ.jpg

toFekRo.jpg

nC62bRL.jpg

tesU9dR.jpg

ESLyjel.jpg

I have a 1:4 foam casting of the original maquette. The design and details even in foam are quite cool but the movie is such a disaster on every level for me I deny it exists

Just upload two more pics of mine.
Love the base or stand, it looks just like a tomb stone for this poor 'baby'.

DSC09024_zps8ubq50f1.jpg
DSC08982_zpsd3ralekp.jpg

I've always liked the design. It looks exactly how it should. Not supposed to be sleek or sexy, but a twisted hybrid abomination. Definitely going to try to get this.

Yeah, plus it's creepy as heck. I wouldn't mind one, like all of this cp stuff though, it will depend on the price.

Yeah, plus it's creepy as heck. I wouldn't mind one, like all of this cp stuff though, it will depend on the price.
As long as all of these busts are $1500 and under I'll try to get them. I can't see a Newborn bust ever being made again. I could see another P2 bust being made in the future but not for a long time and I doubt it would look as good as this one.

Can't stand the film, the alien design in it or the new born, but if this is something that some like and will buy, all power to them.

Looks pretty good. Not my favorite of the bunch. I put this movie in the same class as the Hellraiser and the Jason movie that take place on spaceships :lol

Interesting that they would do stuff from Resurrection, but not Aliens or Alien 3. Their new Big Chap looks a lot like the old HCG bust, so I'm wondering what their Alien Warrior would look like if they ever made it... Would it be based at all on the original Sideshow 1/1?
This line could be a potential cash cow for those who still need well-sculpted 1/1 pieces, but opening with these seems questionable.

Last edited:
They are doing a dog alien Maquette apparently. I'm sure they will do Aliens eventually. The big chap looks similar to the Hcg 1/2 version for sure, maybe because they copied the base I think. But it isn't a copy, just the same creature on the same style base.

Looks good...but I hate the movie and the Aliendesign.So a pass for me.
Alien and Aliens are the only 2 Alienmovies for me.:wink1:

The new born finished version, it's prototype for now. But accroding to the coolprops staff on their booth, this and dog alien life-size bust will be up for pre-order this year.
DSC00911_zpshhngfkf6.jpg
DSC00914_zpsxjt9leip.jpg
DSC00906_zps0urwc4ic.jpg
DSC01112_zpsletaznzj.jpg
DSC00957_zpsx0ydizmb.jpg
DSC00932_zpscs0eyra1.jpg
DSC00932_zpscs0eyra1.jpg
DSC00961_zpslb6xgjqh.jpg

Oh man!!! I'm going to go broke with CoolProps! I also see a dog 1/1 bust and an Aliens Warrior 1/1 to the back left!!!

Back