One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
4dXQkZ0.jpg

Saitama and his everyday life as a superhero. In his quest to become strong, Saitama trained to such an extent that he can defeat any enemy with just one punch. The drawback to having such power is that Saitama is now bored beyond tears that he doesn't have a worthy opponent.

The title, & "lame" (but cool) character design of the main character, plus Saitama's ridiculous power level, has my interest. I figured I'd do an 'all in one' thread to discus the anime (when released), & collectibles from the anime.

Saitama

xGt1PDI.jpg

Tsume

FC3qmt6.jpg

Figma

47IyRKV.jpg

Nendoroid

bcDHDGj.jpg

Last edited:
Re: One Man Punch - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

at least he has a decent cape.

unlike vision who is sporting a shower curtain. :lol

Is that how Sitama reacted after that guy fired his blast? :lol
Nope, that's from another part.

That fight against Genos is pretty funny too. :lol

Have you started reading the manga? I finished it online like a week ago and promptly ordered the 1st 7 volumes, it's hilarious.

No. I only know it from the descriptions I've read, & it sounded like something I might be into. I don't plan on reading it before watching the anime. Sometimes I read a manga, after I've seen the episodes it's base on, to look at the artwork.

Say no more GZ :lol

The Nendo looks pretty good, but I'll probably stick with just the figma.

Yeah me too, any idea how long does figma take from announcement to release? I have a couple figmas but they were already long released, I've never waited for once from the get go.

^ Can't really predict that since figmas are all over the place. Bruce Lee was shown years ago and only recently went up for preorder for example, but sometimes a figma is just announced and goes up for preorder in a week. I'd guess 6 months or so in this case.

And wasn't Leonidas also announced like a decade ago? :lol

I guess 6 months is a good expectation, given the popularity of the manga and the hype for the anime, it would be a good window for release.

^ Leonidas was about a year ago, so not too bad but he's getting there. Though some others are also taking a while too like the other Link and Samus ones.

I wanted to finish watching it, but the version I watched didn't have subtitles for the later part, so I guess I'll be watching when it's officially released. From what I've seen, it's cool so far.

One Puuuuuuuuuunch .....

Oh yeah. The animation during Saitama vs The Subterraneans was mint.

I want a Saitama figure like .... now.

Last edited:
Anime of the season right here. The opening put a fire in my eyes and I think my balls got 2x bigger. If Madhouse can pack this awesome level of visuals in 90% of the 12 episodes I'm not sure I'll be wearing pants every Sunday anymore.

Back