Figma & S.H.Figarts "Bruce Lee" Enter The Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

draco76x

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Suddenly that both companies is interested in Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon version. :lol

Figma version:

008.jpg 003.jpg004.jpg
005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

S.H.Figarts version:

009.jpg
11215783_10207536205746857_2244241282149506291_n.jpg
002.jpg
01_thum02.jpg 01_thum04.jpg
03_thum01.jpg
03_thum02.jpg

is shfiguarts going to be a popular release, and be sold out within 24 hours? or can i chill and not worry about that

The Figma one doesn't look great but I still preordered him. I'm gonna get both for sure.

Figma looks pretty bad....they rushed to get it out (it was revealed over 2 years ago, if not longer) when SHF got the license. SHF's looks better, though it's more ex*****ve. I'm def getting the Figuarts one, the Figma has no real merit to me.

Leaning much more towards the Figuarts Bruce, the figma looks decent but I'll only stick with one.

Figuarts has been a little disappointing when it comes to human face paint applications...

It does look great though. If it turns out similar to the prototype, a definite winner.

Figma is solid, more cartoon-y which is their style, but still looks good overall.

Figma one is cringy to look at in comparison.

I will PO SHF as soon as it comes out, not taking any chances with this one.

Any word on yellow jumpsuit version?

Figuarts has been a little disappointing when it comes to human face paint applications...

It does look great though. If it turns out similar to the prototype, a definite winner.

Figma is solid, more cartoon-y which is their style, but still looks good overall.

The Figuarts Micheal Jackson is pretty decent. There's also their upcoming Star Wars ones like Luke and Han, but as always no idea on how the final product will turn out.

Back