Kids Logic floating DeLorean & Hoverboard video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kids Logic floating DeLorean

So is this to make up for not having hoverboards in 2015? Apology accepted.

Was going to get one of them floating Iron Men, but think I'll wait for this now.

They are making 1/6 floating boards. Marty's, Griff's and the gang.

11698585_921288237909505_1071426915201610145_n.jpg

Those look awesome. Little bigger than 1/6 though it seems.

I agree. It looks to be 1/5. Would still be cool to have on display on my desk or something but I don't think it will look right with the Marty figure.

i have a floating globe, it works by using magnet, but you need a power source to keep it floating, it can be abit tricky to position the item within the range of the magnet, and when the power gets disconnected or you moved it by accident, it will come falling down. my globe has magnets on both top & bottom so when the power is out the globe will fall down but the base will keep it in position so it doesn't roll over the floor.

whether it can hold a 1/6 figure depends how strong the magnetic field is, i've seen a big sized magnetic globe, i got the small size the size of 2 fists.

Put my deposit for this during Ani-Con a few days ago.

Price was alittle more then expected... but whatever... I want it !

So they are charging HK$1440 which is around US$180 for the DeLorean which is a special price for the exhibition. Normal price will be US$200.

Comes out in Q3 2016, so exactly a year from now.

No interests in the Hoverboard, but from the flyer I think it will be US$250 for the entire set with all the hoverboards.

Has anyone ordered the Delorean? I was really excited when I first saw it, but I'm not sure if I like some of the details, like the lights being white.

Has anyone ordered the Delorean? I was really excited when I first saw it, but I'm not sure if I like some of the details, like the lights being white.

Yeah the lights should be blue not white. Its very offputting. I won't be picking it up like that.

but if you put on the magnete the delorean when is off and switch on what happened ? im curious what your think?

Back