1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20882145046_de6da2faa7_o.jpg

“You need to keep both eyes open!” Nick Fury is a crucial character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and activating the Avengers Initiative to bring a team of super powerful heroes to protect the Earth from many shockingly dangerous threats!

Fans have been anticipating the reveal of a new collectible figure of this particular character and today Hot Toys is delighted to officially present the new 1/6th scale Nick Fury Collectible Figure from the fan favorite Captain America: The Winter Soldier!

The highly movie accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury in Captain America: The Winter Soldier featuring a newly developed head sculpt with removable eyepatch to reveal his injured left eye, finely tailored costume, detailed weapon and accessories, and figure stand!

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this important character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in your collection!

#Marvel #NickFury

Hot Toys – MMS315 – Captain America: The Winter Soldier 1/6th scale Nick Fury Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
The 1/6th scale Nick Fury Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Movie-accurate facial features with removable left eyepatch, detailed wrinkles, skin texture and facial hair
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for gun holding palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black long coat
- One (1) black long-sleeve turtleneck shirt
- One (1) removable black arm sling
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black shoes

Weapon:
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) mobile phone
- One (1) portable data storage device
- Figure stand with Nick Fury nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

And who's that to the left..QS

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America The Winter Soldier - Nick Fury

Looks awesome. Didn't think they'd do another one.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Sculpt is looking spot on. Nice improvement from the first release.

Sculpt looks pretty good. but......here's your doll that can only move one arm. At least you can do this :wave

Yeah I'll be picking him up. Like this look a bit better then the first. And the V1 is one I'm still looking for anyway...so this is a nice addition. Man they keep this up and I'm gonna need to apply for food stamps so I can offset the loss..(just kidding)

Ani-Com is kicking ass so far...I would kill to see a HT Magneto or maybe a 70s Logan, AoU 1/6 Tony Stark and Bruce Banner set, Ultimate Ultron too...

Already have Maria Hill on preorder. Now I feel like I need to pick this up lol.

Well the HT mags is out. Fassbender won't give likeness deals yet. Have to wait till the earliest xmen:apox

Can you elaborate on that? Any other details? Any other figures possible/hinted at?

Farrrrk.
Need this since I sold and had Fury 3 times.sigh

I want a Nick Fury now. But goodness the prices!

Kinda surprised they didn't make another one for Winter Soldier. It would have been in his iconic black trench coat, but they could have given him a sling and removable eye patch to spice it up a bit.

:exactly:

Glad they made this one. Fury needs to be in all black, with trench, plus the sling gives him a general in the army type feel. I met Sam Jackson a few years ago, he was a bit of a knob. Still, he signed a comic for me but it doesn't feel cool.

Can you elaborate on that? Any other details? Any other figures possible/hinted at?

There's no details. Just stating that right now as it stands no one can make a Mcavoy, Fassbender,Lawrence likeness figure becuase none of them have signed over rights to anyone. As of a month ago. The rumors are that fox is putting pressure on them for xmen:apox to do deals so fox can mend some fences it's broken due to how it's handled things. But right now from what I hear there's no deals signed.

A must buy for me since Sam Jackson said he won't be appearing in CA: CW. Hopefully you can take the left arm out of the sling.

Very interesting news on the X-likeness front. I know J-Law refused her likeness when DST tried to make a select figure of her from DOFP. All I want is Xavier and Mags.

Well as of now only one actor has signed any likeness deals. Hugh. So it's unlikely at the moment.

Back