ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocktrooper_au

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted in their FB page

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 1,335
Fantastic! Looking forward to more and sharper pictures along with a list of any accessories.

Brilliant!
But you need the horse to display this, and I really don't have room or money for a 1/6 horse...
Still, very happy to see this getting made.

Loved it ! The horse looks so promising. Please show high resolution pics soon :) Will this be up for sale on Asmus' website ? I'm ready to commit !
(ps, Frodo's Mithril shirt would be a nice extra)

Two questions: this comes with his horse... right? And any idea as to price point?

Likely this will be same as Nazgul and Steed -- sold together as a set and then separately as well.

Price should be around the same for the set and the steed. Not sure what the Mouth's price point will be.

Looks cool. I'll probably get it, but I'm starting to get a little antsy on this line until more of the Fellowship start showing up. I would have also preferred Arwen to Tauriel so the focus could have stayed on LotR instead of veering off to The Hobbit.

Looks cool. I'll probably get it, but I'm starting to get a little antsy on this line until more of the Fellowship start showing up. I would have also preferred Arwen to Tauriel so the focus could have stayed on LotR instead of veering off to The Hobbit.

Exactly. Still no Gimli?!?! :huh Somebody complete the Fellowship for Gondor's sake!

Back