Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bambaland Exclusive Edition (3 Versions Available)
DESTINY
Titan
1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
$190 USD

• 3A BAMBALAND STORE EDITION (Hawkmoon Exclusive & No Hammer of Sol)
    [*]RETAIL EDITION (No Hawkmoon & No Hammer)
    [*]BUNGIE STORE EDITION (Hammer of Sol Included & No Hawkmoon)

On sale July 27th at 9:00am HK time.
www.bambalandstore.com

- Figure Stands approx. 12.6-Inches (32cm) Tall
- Over 24 Points of Articulation
- 2 Sets of Interchangeable Hands
- Battle Worn Armor Over A Tailored Cloth Under Suit and a Waist-Secured Titan Mark
- Bambaland Orders Include FREE International Shipping.

WEAPON LOADOUT
Bambaland Exclusive Edition comes with the Hawkmoon Exotic Hand Cannon

• Exotic Primary Weapon - Hawkmoon Hand Cannon
• Primary Weapon - Shadow Price Auto Rifle
• Special Weapon - Felwinter’s Lie Shotgun
• Heavy Weapon - Zombie Apocalypse WF47

*Design and color may change on final shipping version

Talked to the Engineer today -

The Titan uses a standard 12" Body, different body used than on the Halo line

Comes with one Gun holding hand, the image with the Hawkmoon is not the gun holding hand. Odd choice from the photographer

Legs can swing forward 85-90 degrees, knees can bend 100 - 110 degrees

Hope that helps assuage any concerns

Retail Edition will be available for Pre-Order on July 31st and does NOT include the Hawkmoon Hand Cannon Exclusive Weapon. Check the 3A Stockists page to find a retailer near you carrying the 3A Destiny Titan 1/6th Scale Figure.

Last edited:
not sure what to think, I sadly fear its like their halo figures... at least they're going to unarticulated hands, but the protruding armor seems to hinder the range of motion. looks pretty though...

not sure what to think, I sadly fear its like their halo figures... at least they're going to unarticulated hands, but the protruding armor seems to hinder the range of motion. looks pretty though...

Yeah, the issues with their chief figure tampered my enthusiasm for this; but it does say cloth under-suit as opposed to the rubber under-suit on the chief figure that caused so many problems.

Yeah, the issues with their chief figure tampered my enthusiasm for this; but it does say cloth under-suit as opposed to the rubber under-suit on the chief figure that caused so many problems.
I don't think it'll be as bad as Master Chief. They're aware of how bad MC is right now and this figure doesn't release for a while. Looks like there's no rubber suit on this figure. That said I might wait until it actually releases instead of buying it early.

I don't think it'll be as bad as Master Chief. They're aware of how bad MC is right now and this figure doesn't release for a while. Looks like there's no rubber suit on this figure. That said I might wait until it actually releases instead of buying it early.

I'm praying the cloth under-suit means the articulation won't be as bad as chief; there's still the issue of the armor pieces themselves blocking movement but that i can excuse for accuracy's sake.

Well, its finally out for the world to see. Im officially banned from their forum and facebook, so I'll just comment in here then.

To me, just looks like they using same old photoshopped trickery here.

The Titan cant even hold the hand gun properly in the shot. The top chest piece armour protrudes out, so im wondering how can he hold the rifle tightly across his chest with both hands holding it. Plus why are we still getting just the standing pose. Does this not look like deja vu with MC?

Im so bitter with the MC figure and Im actually hoping the Recruit and Thorne turns out **** (I dont want to come across harsh and I really hope those figures turn out good for the ones that really want them) so, everyone can take note so this company can leave this license alone and let someone else take over.

I was excited to get into destiny figures, but that has all gone now after the MC fiasco. Good luck for everyone else though.

it's gonna echo with MC failure.
the shot with the pistol looks funny. cant even pull the trigger.lolz

it's gonna echo with MC failure.
the shot with the pistol looks funny. cant even pull the trigger.lolz

Yeah, I was waiting to buy this thing but then the Chief came out. I won't be buying anything like this ever again from them. The design is so similar that all I'm seeing is a huge disappointment incoming.

I'm gonna be sure they know on their fb that this thing is going to be trash just like Chief. All the people here who plan on supporting them? I strongly advise against it. They absolutely do NOT understand what is wrong with the Chief, all they know is they're getting away with it.

I really gave them the benefit of the doubt since Carter and then Emile, and now Chief. Im a fricking donkey for following them for this long. Sigh

Looks cool but you'd have to be CRAZY to buy this after what they did to Halo's main Character, Master Chief. I mean imagine the lack of care they will put into this figure. People should't PO this until there is justice for the MC figure.

Also there is no way he can hold that gun with his gigantic chest.

well clearly three A havent played Destiny... Crotas skirt piece with blue level gear and Orange shader? wtf... I really want that Hawkmoon though

This guy. Tellin it how it is

You're going to have to do a better job of hiding the issues with this figure if you want us to buy it. Or maybe you could just do the right thing and actually make it work the way it's supposed to? This thing is going to turn into the second Chief figure, and anyone who coughs up the money and bends over for 3A to screw them again is just asking for it based on these images alone.

Where's the dynamic poses in the legs? Are you just going to not bother with those and show us multiple photos of the same stance because this thing (like Chief) can't stand or even bend his legs in any other way?

What's with the finger grips? Like Chief, are the hands designed so terribly that the actual palm cannot hold the gun, and you're left to fidgeting with the fingers alone in hopes that it wont fall to the ground? Look at these photos, you putting it right on display that the hands don't work. He can't even get his finger in the trigger on the pistol, which was the only saving grace to the Chief's hands because otherwise there is literally no way he can hold the guns (which is why nobody can get him to hold the Light Rifle, the finger is too big for the trigger guard.)

Why did you guys delay on announcing this figure again? Because it surely wasn't for quality reasons.

Nice and valid points. Though 3A will delete that post real soon to conceal their faults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the main issue with three A is all rubber bodies, its way too restrictive, until that changes dont expect anything decent as a finished product

One more thing to add. This destiny figure might not be the second chief. That title could go to thorne and recruit. Those are coming out real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back