- CUSTOM - Oxmox life size Terminator T-600 statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fly-sgz1tlg

So, I have a (literally) massive update today.

For about 6 weeks, I’ve been working away on a 1:1 T-600 statue. This beast was made by Oxmox, and stands about 7.5’ tall. From what I’ve heard, there are only a handful in the US. Legend is that Sideshow almost distributed it, but the deal fell through. Frankly, I think I can see why. The factory finish from Oxmox was pretty rough. Here’s a look at the original piece:

A few years ago, a fellow board member refinished his Oxmox T-600 with great results. I was super inspired by his work, and decided to totally overhaul mine.

This T-600 project has been a long, fun road. I feel like I could keep tinkering endlessly. The big fella has been upgraded with a real fabric wardrobe, areas have been re-sculpted, and it's had a comprehensive repaint. The base has been repainted in a two-tone style with real ammo shells. The factory head lacked detail, so I ended up replacing it entirely. The new head can be rotated, and has a removable rubber mask (thanks for the tip crusaderscollection).

The new LEDs for the eyes are crazy bright, a nice upgrade. The factory ammo belt was one of the worst pieces of crap I’ve ever come across, haha. It was made of a terribly frail resin, and could barely support its own weight. Anyone who owns one of these statues knows what I’m talking about. I replaced the crappy ammo belt with a real metal ammo belt. It’s less accurate, but looks infinitely better in person.

There are a few things I’m going to mess with more, but he’s just about done.

Here are a few teasers...
Hang in there, I have a boat-load of photos coming soon. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
And a couple shots of the alternate scarf I've been experimenting with:

nice!!!! I have the t600 from oxmox and I agree that the paint is a bit flat... But what an enormous piece! great job, wish I could do the same for mine

Thanks!

No matter the finish, the piece does have a major presence. It's HUGE!

looks much better, I never knew the mask came off like that. It must be nice to be able to paint. If only I could find a women that could repaint my statues :lol

With the original head, the mask actually doesn't come off.

I made a custom head and mask, and replaced it

Thanks socko!

Since it's tucked around the corner, the t-600 has already scared a few folks who did't know it was there.

Small update. I repainted the original OXMOX head, and now have it on display. Pretty Happy with how it turned out:

One more update for fun today.

I finally worked up the balls to cut the nose off the T-600's mask. I tossed on some latex details to make it look more burned, and whala! I like this updated version of the mask much better. Feels scarier, and less human. Apologies for the crappy phone pics:

Quick Video Here:

Last edited:
Another small update. I finally sculpted a trigger for the handle on the mini gun. It drove me nuts that the original statue was missing this piece. You can see the gap where it supposed to be in my old pics on pg.1

It's one of those small details most people wouldn't notice, but kept bothering me.

Nice work and must be amazing seeing that beast displayed in your collection.

Back