1/6 Medicom Frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
These were at Diamond's booth at SDCC.

I don't know that they are Medicom, but the figures above and below them were, so I'm assuming. However the paint application is much nicer than the usual minimalist job Medi does. And these are animated style which would be okay in the simpler style. Costumes are very detailed too.

IMG_1745.jpg

Looks like they're doing Toy Story too.

saw those but didn't know they were by Medi or even 1/6. They look cool but I have no interest in Frozen. Maybe Toystory even though I have the Buzz in the spaceship packaging like in the first movie :lol

They are doing Toy Story, someone had a thread for Woody not too long ago.

I'll buy these for my kids once they go on clearance. Frozen is overordered by a lot of sites and they'll be discounted soon enough.

Wish they would do a whole line of classic Disney characters in 1/6 scale like this.

I was initially going to post that these weren't huge improvements over some of the traditional Disney dolls, but looking more carefully at some pics of those, these really are nicer, at least in the head sculpt department. I'm sure they'll be overpriced as usual, but they do look great.

Eh they did Elsa's expression wrong, making it look a bit strange. One brow should be more relaxed.

Don't they have 12 inch frozen figs at the Disney store that look pretty good? I remember seeing them and thinking that they were nice. I'm pretty sure a body mod or swap could be in good use, but still

Don't they have 12 inch frozen figs at the Disney store that look pretty good? I remember seeing them and thinking that they were nice. I'm pretty sure a body mod or swap could be in good use, but still
They do, and they would cost a small fraction of what these will (and quality/clothing might not be so different), but the face sculpts are much better here.

Medicom is a strange company. Their products are generally not great in the quality department, yet the cost the same as legitimately high end items. And there are things that make them stand out, such as doing figures others just don't do (like the Gizmo figure). But they don't generally do well in the west apparently. I used to collect Kubricks pretty seriously, but there was only a very small online community dedicated to that line.

It's Medicom. I'm guessing if they don't sell well a few months after release, then it's bargain bin city .....

Will make a nice present for a little girl (me) to play (display) with in her (my) dollhouse (detolf) ....

This is the start of them doing the rest of them, and they will be competing with Pullip and Blythe etc. They will make a mint.
Then they will do Mickey and Donald, and we'll jump back in coz it would be like that Godzilla they made. What I would give for an updated Godzilla like that!

Back