I need help with my Hulk pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cageinblood

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ok I got it yestarday and love it...........Except for 1 little bitty problem
dsc00142oh6.jpg

I'd like to know what kind of paint and exact color I'd need to fix this. Or if any painters are feeling nice maybe someone could send me a little tiny dab.

lol. yeah, nice sized chip. did this happen in shipping? i'd call SS, and either return it, or sometimes if ur willing to keep it and fix it urself, they'll offer a partial (ie. small but fair) refund.

the face looks sweet in that pic!

he is a chore to return, sucks it's such small blemish but it would bother the heck out of me and I'd be scared to try and fix it but that's just me.

crap... something that small seems really trivial to send back, but its on a spot that is obvious and would really bother me to look at after a while. hopefully mine will arrive this week in mint condition.

In all seriousness send it back. If you ever needed to sell it due to unforseeable circumstances, it would seriously diminish the price! They'll prob offer you a partial refund, and you can mend it yourself. I had a cap vs red skull with chipped paint, smashed it up tho- bit of a shame reali

this big boy is getting replaced and quicker than I thought. I bought it from cornerstorecomics.com which has a shop somewhat close to me to drive to. Well apparently he can just have sideshow send them a replacement and I can just drop mine off and make a swap. Really cool and glad they're so helpful :rock should be there around Monday

cageinblood said:
this big boy is getting replaced and quicker than I thought. I bought it from cornerstorecomics.com which has a shop somewhat close to me to drive to. Well apparently he can just have sideshow send them a replacement and I can just drop mine off and make a swap. Really cool and glad they're so helpful :rock should be there around Monday

They are here in So CA right? Somewhere around the Anaheim area.

:wave

cageinblood said:

hey man. can you do me a favor. Tell me how big or if they have a store available for the public. thanks.

LOTRFan said:
They are here in So CA right? Somewhere around the Anaheim area.

:wave
yep. its 980 E ORANGETHORPE AVE.

TOE said:
hey man. can you do me a favor. Tell me how big or if they have a store available for the public. thanks.
they're just about done remodeling, it should be open soon but he still lets people who have preorders pick statues up from the store. Its not very big but it still has a load of good stuff.

yeah if i ever received anything messed up i would send it back ASAP if i had the option. some people might say thats extremely anal, but i figured they complain if they couldnt spend my money... so i should be able to complain if they dont deliver 100% mint.

hairlesswookiee said:
yeah if i ever received anything messed up i would send it back ASAP if i had the option. some people might say thats extremely anal, but i figured they complain if they couldnt spend my money... so i should be able to complain if they dont deliver 100% mint.
yeah i think i might be like that from now on

Back