1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
se1.jpg

se2.jpg

se5.jpg

se6.jpg

se7.jpg

se8.jpg

se9.jpg

se10.jpg

se11.jpg

se12.jpg

se13.jpg

se14.jpg

se15.jpg

se18.jpg

se19.jpg

Last edited:
re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

Nice ! Look forward to it.

Star Ace has pretty nice sculpts, haven't bought any of the Harry Potter stuff.. but will be quite interested in these.

OH MAN! Yes, yes, yes! So freaking excited about this.

If they have the 300 license i'd be interested in artemisia.

I'm down for Bill Nighy in crazy fantasy armor; i'll have to decide on the other character shown (though to be honest i'd sooner have a rhona mitra figure on my shelf then a kate beckinsale one).

Good to see. Tired of trying to bash a decent one. Star Ace has been doing a great bob on Harry Potter. Would like to see them take on more licenses like this.

i need a furry lycan please.
we deserve a good werewolf figure. :lecture

I'd pick up a Selene if the headsculpt is good, but I'm far more interested in the 300 license. If those posters in the background mean they have the 300 license then I'm praying for a great Artemesia figure. In fact I'd buy two, and use the second one to kitbash into Miss Ives from Penny Dreadful.

Hopefully these figures are quality and popular enough so that we eventually get William and transformed Marcus.....

Attachments

• William.jpg
    William.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 711
  • marcus.jpg
    marcus.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 893

My only complaint with the Underworld series is that in theory Scott Speedman should have been the coolest looking character ever, I mean c'mon half werewolf and half vampire!!! Instead we got just blue Scott Speedman with claws.

can someone confirme if star ace have the 300 licence too

Perfect news! I have waited so long to have 1/6 scale Underworld figures. I will buy most of them :clap::yess::blissy.

No way.... Not sure if it will be popular enough to have a bunch of characters made. But this is my all time wanted line. I just hope Selene then a Lycan are made even tho I'd love a viktor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back