Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's already been announced that this guy is next up on the release schedule!! In fact, we'll be getting our first look at him on July 26th at Japan Wonder Festival Summer 2015!

Spoiler Spoiler:

11536054_912960845417225_9095819873209657899_n.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what they do to try and spike sales with him. I'd have to think alternate sculpts, as well as pricing lower than Batman. $849.99 would seem likely, as he has no cape or anything. But if they do include alternate sculpts, that may put him up alongside Batman in pricing.

Until the final quarter of the game, I had no real interest either. Avoiding spoilers, it'll be a wait and see thing for me. I'd say I'm 75% against right now, mainly because it's just so much money to put out there and there are other characters I'd like before. While he's the main antagonist in the game, I'm still sort of surprised they made him their second release. Still, I'm sure the sculpt will be superb looking! But if it's just the one sculpt above with on other options, that'd be quite unfortunate and would void a lot of my interest.

Meh, even if he's awesome in the game, I will have zero interest in buying a statue of him. Bats is it for me and I would think most people just want iconic Batman characters from the game.

Meh, even if he's awesome in the game, I will have zero interest in buying a statue of him. Bats is it for me and I would think most people just want iconic Batman characters from the game.

Yeah, very, very likely. That's why I'm kinda surprised he's #2 on their list of characters made. I'd think following Bats up with Harley or Catwoman would keep the flow going strong. Then there's Nightwing, who never gets his due for large statues!

Game spoilers below:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope they making scarecrow from arkham knight

They haven't announced him yet, but I always thought his design was fantastic! I don't think I have the room or finances to go that deep into this line though! :lol But being Prime 1 I'm sure they'll all look fantastic...the temptation will always be there! :lol

Easily the best designed costume in AK. He looks AWESOME!

I know right, with all the hoody cover up his head, he looks really master of evil.

They haven't announced him yet, but I always thought his design was fantastic! I don't think I have the room or finances to go that deep into this line though! :lol But being Prime 1 I'm sure they'll all look fantastic...the temptation will always be there! :lol

Agree mate, after got rip off from 1/6 line by Hottoys, 1/4 by sideshow and 1/3 by prime 1 ... Lol.. The prime1 batman is by far the best batman statue for me. Scarecrow will be looking fantastic.

Sent from Batcave

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

This with the Batman look incredible. I just don't have that kind of $$ for these though.

Yeah, that kicks all kinds of ass! Another fantastic piece from these guys.

Nice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back