Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImABarRoomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the announcement of Hot Toys officially getting the license for Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, I can only imagine that we will finally be seeing the first Wonder Woman Hot Toy produced. Please use this thread for upcoming news and announcements.

11261854_971764572885533_6545055479416230727_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Batman vs. Superman: DoJ- Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Premature thread is premature.

Anything from both MGS5 TPP and BvS is instantbuy for me. Trinity just a must have

Hot Toys 1/6 BVS Batmobile FTW!!!

Yeah you're right. Joker 2.0 thread could use an eighteen thousandth post. I'll close this up.

Premature thread is premature.

You think this is premature? if this was the marvel section we would already have a thread for Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman :lol

People busy discussing Civil War, why cant here? :lol

Nothing wrong with a general Hot Toys Batman v Superman. I'm sure we'll be getting sneak peeks soon.

I'm just not sure why there's a focus on Wonder Woman?

So I can't close this page. Not sure if I need admin or Premium. Made post because of Hot Toy License announcement. Specifically made post because my wife is a big Wonder Woman collector therefore I keep an eye out for Wonder Woman collectibles, therefore I get excited when new Wonder Woman crap comes out. Whatever, should've known what I was getting into creating a post like this on the DC page. Forgot how split the community is on this site between DC collectors and the rest. Anyway, screw it, unless a mod wants to remove this or change the title to just the general movie, I'll leave this as a speculation thread.

Don't worry about it, brah.

These peps are made cause you beat them at making the thread.

S
So I can't close this page. Not sure if I need admin or Premium. Made post because of Hot Toy License announcement. Specifically made post because my wife is a big Wonder Woman collector therefore I keep an eye out for Wonder Woman collectibles, therefore I get excited when new Wonder Woman crap comes out. Whatever, should've known what I was getting into creating a post like this on the DC page. Forgot how split the community is on this site between DC collectors and the rest. Anyway, screw it, unless a mod wants to remove this or change the title to just the general movie, I'll leave this as a speculation thread.

Nah! Don't worry, buddy, we're just making fun! Announcements should follow shortly anyway. That will be a place to talk about them until we get something concrete. Someone had to make a thread like this at one point or another!:D

Take my damn money now Hot Toys... Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, possibly Cyborg, Lex Luthor... and other Villain/s... I'll take them all!!!! :panic:

Back