ANOVOS Boba Fett Helmet!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oh hell, yeah!!!!

I have the MR, but this has got the T-Visor correct - so I'm in!!!

GOLD!!!

I sold my MR one to get the SS bust, but I may get this.

I was going to wait for the efx one, but who knows if/when it will get made.

These guys are smashing it out of the park - scanned from the real props and 3D printed!

Between these guys, Hot Toys, Sideshow and the new Epic models - there's a lot to look forward to...

Maybe too much... :panic:

as excited as I might be about this, I doubt I will bite just yet.

Has this company actually shipped a star wars item of any kind to customers yet? They have almost $2k of my money already...

as excited as I might be about this, I doubt I will bite just yet.

Has this company actually shipped a star wars item of any kind to customers yet? They have almost $2k of my money already...

They're too busy giving away kits to the guys at tested... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbBs9M0cqw
They've got their name out there... Start delivering on the products.

Last edited:
Only bad thing about 3D printed is the technology isn't caught up with the actual 3D scanning. Best thing to do is what EFX is doing which is casting it directly from an original. Not scan and print. Will pickup but I have the MR version too. Would rather a prop than a costume.

Only bad thing about 3D printed is the technology isn't caught up with the actual 3D scanning. Best thing to do is what EFX is doing which is casting it directly from an original. Not scan and print. Will pickup but I have the MR version too. Would rather a prop than a costume.

I personally couldn't care about how it was made as long as the end result is right.

I have the MR and it kills me to look at it because of the pinched T-visor - looks terrible. The quality of build is amazing, but again, if the Anovos's finish is killer - and the price is right (and I can get it this century) - I'm not, not going to buy it, because it's "classified" as a costume.

BTW: Does that mean if Lucasfilm handed you the actual Fett helmet "costume," you wouldn't like it because it's not a prop?

Alright, here we go... my 1st post. Time to start coming out of my shell.
I completely agree with Mandible. As long as it comes out right, & looks killer, I can't tell the difference between costume & prop, I'm in. I do hope their visor isn't pinched though. I also have the MR Boba, & love it to this day. However, the pinch doesn't really eat on me that much. I also totally agree with JayPesoz. I would very much like to add a ROTJ Boba to the collection. I think it's time.
I would like to see some in hand pics of what ANOVOS has offered already (including all the stuff I've preordered), before I order Boba. But, if the initial price is really good, I might not be able to hold off.

Will ANOVOS ever be offering a full Fett costume or are they just going to make the helmet?

I personally couldn't care about how it was made as long as the end result is right.

I have the MR and it kills me to look at it because of the pinched T-visor - looks terrible. The quality of build is amazing, but again, if the Anovos's finish is killer - and the price is right (and I can get it this century) - I'm not, not going to buy it, because it's "classified" as a costume.

BTW: Does that mean if Lucasfilm handed you the actual Fett helmet "costume," you wouldn't like it because it's not a prop?

I may pick this up regardless but would rather have the EFX version. If lucasfilm gave me a costume I would absolutely take it. But that's irrelevant to the conversation. Anovos so far, isn't accurate to the actual props. Since they're a company out to make costumes, they will sacrifice screen accuracy and little details to make it look like costume. As oppose to EFX's legend line that uses exact same materials as was used for filming(or trying to). I swung by Anovos booth at SDCC and immediately noticed the riveting used on stormie kit and it was way off. Anovos will use whatever they want to make it look like the movie.

I hope they succeed but in terms of accuracy, from a licensed perspective, EFX wins hands down. I will take accuracy from a prop than an idealized costume.

Anovos has some great Fett stuff coming! The painter who painted this sample is currently working on a next prototype for Anovos. He's also painting my personal helmet!

I can't wait to get their unpainted jetpack when it's up for preorder!

Back