Boba Fett Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

It's just the mini-bust with legs.

And a second arm. :lol

I wonder what the owners of the mini-bust must be thinking when they see this. How much is that bust going for? :thud :rollin :mwaha

Re: re

Wow, that Fett looks terrible!! :lol

GG rehashes continue. Chrome Vader, Fett Mini-Bust turned into a statue.:puke

That Fett kicks ass. Well, it can't be anyworse than the pics I've seen of the SS Luke.

To me it doesn't matter that its a rehash of the bust cause I don't have the bust and tell me would you rather pay $160-200 for the whole statue or pay $200-250 for the bust. I'll take the statue and the pose looks alot better to me than the attakus pose.

To me it doesn't matter that its a rehash of the bust cause I don't have the bust and tell me would you rather pay $160-200 for the whole statue or pay $200-250 for the bust.

Calm down and take a breath man. :lol I guess I just keep getting disappointed that GG keeps rehashing EVERYTHING they release. This would be fine if they ever made a bunch of new products, but they don't.

Well, guess that saves your money then for SS which god knows I love the company has only one SW piece I even want right now.

Josh take your anti-Sideshow Star Wars attitude somewere else :lol

:lol I figured some might die of shock to see me say I don't like some stuff coming from SS. They are neat but for me I much prefer the stuff GG is doing right now to SW than SS, and even with SS doing 12" I don't collect them so.......

I have no doubts they are amazing. I'm just not a big fan of the real clothed look.

re

I'm just not a big fan of the real clothed look.

I know what you mean, Josh. Despite ordering these, I am still uncertain about having figures with clothes. Time will tell.:dunno

I have no doubts they are amazing. I'm just not a big fan of the real clothed look.

My question is what is the shelf life of the cloth used on these statues and if I store it will I have to surround it with mothballs? :dunno

Yeah, that's my worry as-well. I think with the cloth, they might after go in protective cases. :\

I am getting an acryllic case for mine, but I considered that as well. In general though I think that mixed media adds so much to the statue, it really looks amazing - I am curious to hear your reactions Josh.

Where are you getting the acryllic case form LF.? I know there not cheap. :\

Back