Uruk-Hai Swords man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise yoda

Freaked Out
Reaction score
16c85e1.jpg

delchk.jpg

2d0jqq8.jpg

Awesome but why can't we get a set of HS, armor, weapons. With a custom body this would be such a cool articulated figure.

Looks great, will look good next to their Sauron.
I've sort of lost interest in LoTR, but will probably get this.

Yeah, wish they were 1/4 scale but I will still get him. Looks great!

Out of everything shown at SDCC, Azog and Uruk-hai are my two favorite pieces. Weta just nailed both of them, surprised more people are not talking about them.

Out of everything shown at SDCC, Azog and Uruk-hai are my two favorite pieces. Weta just nailed both of them, surprised more people are not talking about them.

Yes, Azog looks good too. I think this forum may be getting neglected for LOTR stuff now, epically with SS getting out of the line. I don't comment much on the 1/6 stuff as I try to keep 1/4+ unless it is something huge that would never be made in 1/4 like Smaug or the environments. Probably the only thing from SDCC I liked and will buy was the new Red Sonja PF.

I really like this guy and will be adding him to my collection for sure. :yess:

Great job Weta! :clap:

Keep'em coming. :hi5:

Lurtz would be great, but first Eomer please.

I think I may pass on Azog and get this guy. Legolas and Elrond are very disappointing. 1/6 is just not big enough to capture the quality and detail I want. I have hope that one of the gazillion new high-quality collectible companies will pick up the liscence and make some glorious 1/4+ statues.

Date for pre-order of the new Uruk-hai statue, from Wetas latest newsletter;

Uruk-hai - Monday 10 August
The terrifying legions of Saruman the White, created by the White Wizard in the caverns beneath Isengard.

Los Angeles: 2PM
New York: 5PM
London: 10PM
Berlin: 11PM
Sydney: 7AM (11 August)
Wellington: 9AM (11 August)

At 1500 ES I think it'll take plenty of time... The craze is not what it used to be...folks howled for a Faramir (ES of 1000 only) and it's still available...Bolg a baddie is still around and Beorns house can't sell out yet when Enviros would sell out like lightning at one time... No dwarf has sold out yet, The only statue ever of Radagast still hasn't sold out..Tauriel and Thranduil at 1000 ES took about a year to sell out...it's a tough market out there and competition is fierce..plus for most funds are tight as well as choices to allocate them are tough

I hope Weta does some of their LotR characters again because they've so improved on the their likenesses. Faramir is great!

At 1500 ES I think it'll take plenty of time...it's a tough market out there and competition is fierce..plus for most funds are tight as well as choices to allocate them are tough

Yeah, no rush. I think I'll wait till I see some in-hand pics before pulling the trigger. However there may be Christmas discounts on it, so that should be the best time to buy.

Yup. Hoping for an advent calendar sale like last year...paid $595 for Smaug :) on sale

Back