1/6 Epic Models 1/6 Snowspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Epic Models - Figures Photo Gallery

https://epic-models.com/

DSCN84943.JPG

DSCN84963.JPG

Nice but: is it licensed? And...will HT bring us their version?
I personally love the Snowspeeder design A LOT. Much more than Luke's landspeeder. I would like to have a 1/6 one in my castle someday. :lol

How does one begin to display these 1/6 scale vehicles ???! Awesome as they are (without question) where do u put them? I'm on the fence with gettin the tauntaun and he's nothing compared to this. NOTHING

I would be 100% on board for a 1/6 snowspeeder. But I think I'd prefer one designed for 1/6 figures, and also one you don't have to build and paint. Great kit for modellers though. Build it then blow it up in front of a high speed camera.:yess:

If this is a model made like the screen used, you might be able to take off the canopy (remember there was no glass on studio scales, we'll see how they approach this) and insert the figure.

Very cool and much more manageable in size than an X-wing.

As a kit, the price should be (fairly) reasonable, as it's unfinished, so no extra labor costs there.

A 1/6 Snowspeeder without the cockpit opening is as silly as when everyone thought the falcon cockpit can only be displayed from behind the seats. I just can't believe it.

Why even make it 1/6 then? Clearly figures will fit in this. Otherwise it makes no sense at all to buy this.

In other news, yes.. how the hell are we going to display these ships :lol

I'm sorry Evil Face... I don't think I can hold on to my Joes. TOO MUCH STAR WARS MADNESS. How can I possible hang on to my Joes :( :( :(

I love it. I think I spoke to the maker of this at Star Wars Celebration and I'm pleased to see it produced to fast. Hopefully it'll allow for an interior, would be surprised if the final version was without one.

Kaiburr

Maybe its just the angle, but it looks small for a true 1/6th. It should be close to three feet, maybe thats why they put "hero scale." Still looks cool though.

lol. Well like they say... if the figure fits... spend all your money and find a place to display it.

This and a Landspeeder are probably the only practical sized vehicles that most could find a way to display.

This would look great hanging from the ceiling, swooping around for another pass.

Unless I can seat my 1:6 figures in the cockpit, it's an easy pass.

I am always interested in Star Wars models, but 1/6th scale vehicles are huge. Even something small like a Scout Bike is going to need a lot of space. I will be watching with interest.

A 1/6 Snowspeeder without the cockpit opening is as silly as when everyone thought the falcon cockpit can only be displayed from behind the seats. I just can't believe it.

Why even make it 1/6 then? Clearly figures will fit in this. Otherwise it makes no sense at all to buy this.

Don't forget this is a proto!

As a modeler, this would be great if priced accordingly. I am sure the HT 1/6 TIE will be very expensive, but if we can get these in kit form, they should be much more affordable.

Back