Dain Ironfoot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise yoda

Freaked Out
Reaction score
2ikw31v.jpg

I love the more complex base on this one, and Dain was probably my favorite character in the new hobbit movies. I have stayed away from WETA cause it does not fit in with the other statues I have scale wise, but scale be damned....this one is worth the purchase cause of its amazing design. Looking forward to the PO day, and adding him to my small LOTRO statue setup!

Loving this piece more and more. Offloaded Azog on Warg to focus on core Hobbit characters such as Dain, Bolg etc but WETA are putting some seriously good stuff out at the moment. They really need to get a flex option going as I can see some pieces drifting out of my reach especially with saving for Daddy Smaug! :panic:

Hope the price isn't silly and hope to grab some Dwarf sales soon :wink1:

Date for start of pre-order of Dain, from Wetas latest newsletter:

Dain Ironfoot - Monday 17 August
A late reinforcement to the Battle of the Five Armies, Dain and his fellow dwarves from the Iron Hills made a formidable fighting force.

Los Angeles: 2PM
New York: 5PM
London: 10PM
Berlin: 11PM
Sydney: 7AM (18 August)
Wellington: 9AM (18 August)

Not fully convinced by this piece yet. Can't quite put my finger on the problem tho

Not fully convinced by this piece yet. Can't quite put my finger on the problem tho

Then I guess it's a huge success, because no one was fully convinced by the full-CGI Dain character in the movies either! :lol

I can imagine other steed type pieces will be announced in October... So hopefully I can pick Dain and some others up :)
Something like Thorin on broken throne woulud also be nice :)

Back