NECA Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives! Ultimate Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PharOOO

Super Freak
Reaction score
After Jason's Part III outfit, Part VI is my 2nd favorite look. I'm very happy NECA went ahead and produced this beautiful looking figure. Scheduled to be out in the fall; just in time for Halloween.

SDCC 2015 - NECA Horror, Commando, Iron Maiden and Gremlins - The Toyark - News

9gfpc8.jpg

I have had a real determination to add a Jason 6 figure in my collection so he will be mine.

Is this coming out as well as the Retro Clothed version then? Will pick up both guys. :yess:

EDIT - Yeah I see both are coming out and the Freddy 3 Retro and Ultimate Leatherface figures look awesome also.

So does this mean they'll go back and do an 'Ultimate' Part 3 Jason too? This is my favorite version of Jason hands down though, so I'm stoked! :yess:

I owned the Mezco one a lot of time ago and sold it for a good price. Its one of my favourite Jason with IV, so will pic this Neca version

Cinema+of+Fear+serie+2+Jason+Voorhees+%u0025252817%u00252529.jpg

So does this mean they'll go back and do an 'Ultimate' Part 3 Jason too? This is my favorite version of Jason hands down though, so I'm stoked! :yess:

I certainly hope NECA plans to make a Ultimate Part III version. I missed out totally on the initial release and the secondary market price shot up within a past year or so. My Jason collection is sorely lacking. All I have is Part II boxset with Jason and Pamela, Part VII, and a accessory-less Part IV; doesn't even have his mask! :(

I was stoked when I saw the 7" Jason Lives. It's one of my top 3 favorite looks. Hope they do an Ultimate New Blood too.

I was stoked when I saw the 7" Jason Lives. It's one of my top 3 favorite looks. Hope they do an Ultimate New Blood too.

An Ultimate new blood would be sick.... Included every weapon he used in that film...

Yeah, this will be bought. I've been loving these Neca Jason and Freddy figures. And the the prop mask in the film had the eyes blacked out with net so I guess that why they went with painting the eyes out. It's an easy fix if someone doesn't like it. I'll be making the severed arm. :)

Back