Weta Minas Tirith Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop Express

I never drive faster than I can see...
Reaction score
11410374_1591238127796241_1273331253_n.jpg

Finally... And Sold.

Open edition at $499-$599...no rush....LE of 1000 ed at $699 no rush for about 2 yrs LOL

Anyone know if Josh will be posting pics?

There are more over on the flamers forum that he took at SDCC.
I don't want to put those up if he's going to...

Does Josh post here anymore? It seemed odd he never posted on the old Weta forum because of his status here I thought. But now he seems to be posting at the new Weta forum.

I like that it includes more of the scenery around it but if it's going to cost over $500.00, I'm more than happy with my Dansbury Mint version, which is roughly the same size, if not taller.

Looks great but more than happy with the version that came with the DVD's way back when.

I like that it includes more of the scenery around it but if it's going to cost over $500.00, I'm more than happy with my Dansbury Mint version, which is roughly the same size, if not taller.

Agree...nothing wrong with Danbury or DVD set versions

Does Josh post here anymore? It seemed odd he never posted on the old Weta forum because of his status here I thought. But now he seems to be posting at the new Weta forum.

Yah, I haven't seen him around in the ME section lately and while I'm a member of the flamer forum I have yet to post.
Following one forum is enough for me, :lol

I have neither the DM or the DVD version. I did consider them at one time but glad Weta finally has this coming out, it's going to look great opposite BD.

Gorgeous. I just want to get in there with a magnifying glass ...

EDIT: I'd also like to see them do with this piece (and Barad-dur) what they've mentioned they'd like to do (and kind of started doing with the White Council Chamber) with Rivendell ... making smaller "feature" environment pieces that showcase different areas not seen well in the bigger piece. For instance, I'd like to see smaller enviros of maybe the White Tree Courtyard or the Beacon that Pippin lights.

Back