Statue Weta Workshop Legolas Greenleaf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Sorry that I can't post better pics but here is the link:

Limited to 1,500

https://www.wetanz.com/legolas-greenleaf-1-6-scale-statue/

Legolas.jpg

Like it but no rush to get...wont sell out for quite a while...Lots of Legolas pieces on Ebay out there too

I'm actually very happy that this isn't the Mirkwood Armor version. The reason being that his green tunic and Orcrist at his side make this a dual DOS/BOTFA piece.

This was the pose I really wanted though:

legolas-the-hobbit-battle-of-the-five-armies-1.jpg

I'll be getting it but I'll wait till someone in the states has it. To have it shipped from Weta is almost $30 which eats up the Weta dollars I'd get for ordering through them.

Amazing pose and outfit, but his face is not as good as the sideshow polystone statue, in my opinion. His face looks as though he saw something really disgusting, or he is in a panic to reach the washroom.

He looks too old, check the wrinkles. Suits the movies but not the middle earth timeline. Pass

This looks to be shipping from Weta. Anyone get Legolas in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

This looks to be shipping from Weta. Anyone get Legolas in?

Have you gotten yet Ryan? I ordered mine through bbts.com but haven't heard a thing yet. It's expected sometime this month though.

Have you gotten yet Ryan? I ordered mine through bbts.com but haven't heard a thing yet. It's expected sometime this month though.
I haven't ordered him yet. I wanted to see if anyone got him and there thoughts on it.

Finally some pics of this piece. He looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Back