1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
What are the odds it's an exclusive versus an actual release?

11692616_115637222109077_707519890168540661_n.jpg

Guess the short stormtrooper was all the clue we needed :lol

I'll most likely buy these too... just pile on the Stormtrooper armors right out of the gate:
Stormtrooper 2 Pack, Han and Luke Stormtroopers, Sandtrooper & and Spacetrooper. Thank goodness I have zero interest in the blackhole trooper :lol

Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

Guess the short stormtrooper was all the clue we needed :lol

I'll most likely buy these too... just pile on the Stormtrooper armors right out of the gate:
Stormtrooper 2 Pack, Han and Luke Stormtroopers, Sandtrooper & and Spacetrooper. Thank goodness I have zero interest in the blackhole trooper :lol

What's funny is I was thinking he's on the tall trooper body based on how the chest armor is sitting.

As cool as this is I'm not sure if I feel it's essential. I want it but there's so much Hot Toys Star Wars stuff coming.

Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

If it's literally just the ANH sculpt on a stormtrooper body I can do that myself when I get the new Luke with the exclusive belt, but if it has the different belt, as it should, and the bucket fits on the neck to turn it into a regular stormie then maybe I'd grab these and ditch the regular stormtroopers to increase the display options.
EDIT: you can see that it's a different belt in one of the Leia shots.
Leia%202_zpsg94wtl67.jpg

Dunno why but Han and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise never did a thing for me, figure wise. Love those scenes in the movie but no desire at all to ever see them in 1:6 form. *pats wallet with smug satisfaction*

Looks good so far. I'm far more interested in a Han with a new head sculpt in Stormtrooper disguise though.

So Han and Luke will be sold separately? Someone mentioned these will probably be exclusives. What does that men? That they'll only be available through Sideshow?

Heads will be swappable just like the SSC Luke and Han Stormies.

Gah that's unfortunate. Because I already have updated heads on my SSC disguise stormies so not sure this will be worth it. I'll think about it. If the helmets went on that would've been a no brainer! just beacuse of how fun it is to reveal :monkey3

Back