SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingB

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow is very excited to announce that we’ll be diving into the Voltron: Defenders of the Universe to bring you the Voltron Maquette! Keep checking back for updates on this super robot collectible!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_1766.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Voltron Defender of the Universe Statue

Hoping to get some intel to update soon.

Too stylized for my taste for wanting a Voltron.

Looks like he been hanging out with the bayformers.

Awesome! Although I will always prefer the original lions, this one is a nice, more modern, rendition.
Once this piece has the correct colors, it will look b@d@ss.

hard to say what scale since Voltron is HUGE IRL. This did look pretty sharp. It was about as tall as the new Prime 1 Optimus. It says Sideshow Voltron Maquette.

voltron-1.jpg

voltron-2.jpg

I'm so tempted to buy this and I'm always up for a re-imagining of something, but the kind of money this maquette will go for, I just don't know. If this was for a movie or some other canon version, it'd help sway my decision to be definite, but as of right now, it's up in the air. I do really like it though.

image.jpg1_185.jpg

I think it's very well done too. Looks like they assembled a new streamlined ultimate version. Lions look great.

Looks good but I'll stick with my Toynami diecast one.

I wont commit just yet to this 100%. Look what happened to SS optimus prime maquette. When it came out i thought it was the ultimate optimus prime for me. Prices in the secondary market was sky high for the maquette. At that time it was immaculate. Until Prime 1 released theirs which made SS mediocre. Sorry not to disrespect SS coz i actually have the maquette and loved it then had to sell it for the Prime 1. Yes this voltron looks really bad ass but what if some company will want to compete with this like say Prime 1. Its not impossible. We thought PCS was the only one making characters from he-man and masters of the universe until SS unveiled theirs.

Back