DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightstalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking good! I'll be in for all three.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Man... I didn't want to get any more 1/6 statues... but I kinda need both Batman statues. I mean it'll take Sideshow probably 2-3 years until I can get those two in PF form and I SIMPLY CANNOTWON'TWILLNOT wait that long. Lol

So, yeah, I am in for both Bats. Already have Cavill Supes as PF and in Hot Toy 1/6 scale.
Man... those are amazingly detailed for 1/6 scale. Really impressive stuff from DC. If you compare them to the ones they did for MoS... Its night and day. They also nailed Batflecks headsculpt. Very good stuff.

Yeah, I thought about that. Not ideal for someone who will get Supes and him. I will pair him withthe hot toys Man of Steel.

Are the capes mixed media? Looks like it to me, but not really sure.

They look awesome. I know dc collectibles don't do the best paint in production so I hope it's nice on these.

Sad Batman looks....sad.

I'll say this, though: in terms of realism, that looks ****ing phenomenal. I told my buddy that, if not for the base, I'd have thought it was a promotional still from the Entertainment Weekly Cover Shoot.

Back