Captain America Fans, Show Off Your HT Custom Cap/Steve Rogers Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
So in addition to Supes, I am a huge Captain America fan and after tomorrow (my AoU Cap arrives tomorrow) I will have all eight Cap figures thus far. In addition to those, I am wanting to make a custom Cap and purchased another civilian Steve Rogers figure from TWS dual pack to use that particular body and of course, the headsculpt.

My initial plans were to customize it to the outfit that Cap had on in the overpass fight scene in TWS with Bucky, with the blue jacket, grey shirt, khaki pants and grey sneakers (which still may very well end up happening), but then I started of thinking of other routes I could go. For instance, I thought it would be nifty to try and customize him to have on the outfit that he did at Stark's party in AoU with his shield in hand, being that he used it during the melee when Ultron first revealed himself at the party. Then I thought it would also be cool to just simply dress him in an outfit that doesn't necessarily conform to any particular scene in any movie, but just simply looks neat.

So if there's any Cap fans that have any of their own custom Cap/Steve Rogers figures that they would like to share pictures of, I would really like to see them to get some possible ideas! Or if you just want to give an idea or opinion, that would be appreciated also.

I like the idea of this thread. Unfortunately I dont have anything to contribute in terms of a custom cap. Stealth Suit Cap with the battle damged shield from the first avengers cap is all I got haha.

These are the ones I have done so far.

Those are awesome! The one of him punching the bag from the scene in The Avengers is really nifty. Did you just use a generic body for the body on that one with the Rogers Avengers headsculpt?

Thanks for sharing!

Those are awesome! The one of him punching the bag from the scene in The Avengers is really nifty. Did you just use a generic body for the body on that one with the Rogers Avengers headsculpt?

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah. It was a MuscularClub? (not sure if the name is correct) body. I had to modify the neck to get it to look and fit nicely.

Here is a custom Steve I made. This image is from last week to celebrate 4th of July. Working on a new one now.

4th Of July.jpg

That's pretty sweet (pun intended with the Coke bottle haha). The "Steve" Coke bottle is a nice little touch.

For his shoes, did you use the boots for the strike suit Cap, without the boot gaiters/hoods? I recently got a pair of the boots made for the strike suit Cap without the gaiters, to resemble a Sketchers type dress boot/shoe.

this may be my favorite thread ever as it fills up. although I don't have any custom Rogers figures(I have civilian Steve from the 2 pack, GA, & AoU coming next week), but I can look at many different Steve Rogers figures all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my Cap collection thus far. All eight of them in chronological order as they appeared. I just need to construct my custom Cap, and add it to the collection!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 599
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 597
That's pretty sweet (pun intended with the Coke bottle haha). The "Steve" Coke bottle is a nice little touch.

For his shoes, did you use the boots for the strike suit Cap, without the boot gaiters/hoods? I recently got a pair of the boots made for the strike suit Cap without the gaiters, to resemble a Sketchers type dress boot/shoe.

Hehe. Thanks. Glad you noticed the Coke bottle. That's the focus for my next design, which I will probably post tomorrow.

The shoes are from a set by Pop Toys: Leather Bomber Jacket Set - 1/6 Scale POP Toys

Here is my Cap collection thus far. All eight of them in chronological order as they appeared. I just need to construct my custom Cap, and add it to the collection!

Nice collection! I have most of them. I missed Rescue version and skipped GA. Have AOU on PO. Can not wait till he arrives.

Thanks Daveh!

And no problem Steve. Actually, the Coke bottle believe it or not was one of the first things I noticed (second to the figure itself), being that it's just randomly sitting there. Haha. I was like, "What's with the Coke bottle? Oh wait, it says Steve!"

Thought that was a nifty touch!

I'm roughly 90% certain that I'm going to go with a Steve Rogers with the outfit of a black t-shirt, jeans and shoes resembling low cut Sketchers-esque boots, holding his shield. A casual, yet nice outfit you'd sometimes see one wearing at a party such as the one Stark had in AoU. I like the shape and the muscularity of the Steve Rogers body from the strike suit WS dual pack, and none of my Cap figures (or any figure for that matter with the exception of the LA Dark World Thor and Abigail Whistler) are wearing short sleeves. Thought the short sleeves would be something different.

Just waiting for the dark t-shirt and the shoes to arrive, but a few images of what the Steve Rogers WS dual pack body looks like in just a t-shirt:

Back