QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing more pics at the booth. Any chance more characters will be on display?

I expect for Data, Worf and Geordi to be the next figures in the line. Lot's of potential here.

Interesting. Do we know if it's TV Picard or Movie Picard?

Looking forward to seeing more pics at the booth. Any chance more characters will be on display?

I expect for Data, Worf and Geordi to be the next figures in the line. Lot's of potential here.

Did they announce theyd be doing other characters?

If the few things I've heard are true, Data and Worf are being worked on (but of course, that doesn't mean that it'll actually happen). Haven't heard anything on anyone else.

Since Picard is out. I guess I can post these: 20150629_155528000_iOS.jpg20150629_160552000_iOS.jpg

I can assure everyone that NO STAR TREK Uniforms fans can say anything about the color that I chose; no one. This also applies to the cuttings of the uniform.

I can assure everyone that NO STAR TREK Uniforms fans can say anything about the color that I chose; no one. This also applies to the cuttings of the uniform.

Well that picture looks nothing like the one QMx posted. I know you strive for great accuracy. I prefer the colour to trend towards red rather than wine.

picard.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'd prefer this version over the First Contact one. This uniform is way more iconic and I never liked the TNG film uniforms as much.

Back