1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
19818344886_16cc489656_o.jpg

Click the link! Buy now!
Ant-Man - Hot Toys 1:6 - pre-order!

“Scott, I need you to be the Ant-Man.”

The Marvel’s newest entry to the Marvel Cinematic Universe – Ant-Man begins to land in theatres worldwide today! Our new hero, Scott Lang, will don the Ant-Man suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength and help his mentor Dr. Hank Pym to save the world against Yellowjacket whom will use the same technology as a weapon of evil.

To celebrate the release of this new film, Hot Toys is excited to present today, the 1/6th scale Ant-Man Collectible Figure! The movie-accurate Ant-Man Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the film featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movie and LED light-up function when helmet is closed, specially tailored Ant-Man suit, an Ant-Man miniature figure, detailed accessories and a specially designed figure stand.

Pre-order this new hero now to expand your Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!

#Marvel #AntMan

The 1/6th scale Ant-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ant-Man in Ant-Man
- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movie and LED light-up function when helmet is closed (battery operated)
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gesturing palms
- One (1) gesturing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black and red Ant-Man suit with embossed patterns, silver colored trims, and weathering effects
- One (1) silver colored Ant-Man particle belt
- One (1) pair of black boots

Accessories:
- One (1) miniature Ant-Man (Approximately 2.8cm tall)
- Two (2) bombs
- Two (2) disc equipment
- Four (4) chemical tubes
- Specially-designed figure stand with Ant-Man nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2016

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

12106806_986553971408919_665907262317021355_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Looks neat

Where's the yellow jacket thread AI?

I want that one more.

Nice mini figs sitting in between. Looks good so far.

I don't see a Paul Ruud head sculpt.
Don't know if that means if there's an issue or it's just not on display.

I'm sure the Rudd HS will be "coming soon!" I really love the look of this costume, as long as the movie doesn't disappoint I'm in for this one.

Nice mini figs sitting in between. Looks good so far.

So hard to see how well they are done in this pick. But I'll be able to play "honey I shrunk my hot toys" with my tank and Antman and yellow jacket figures. Be nice joke to play on the GF/BF/spouse. Look honey this is the newest feature. That way they don't take up so much space. Lol or..look what I got for 300 dollars. Lol

That looks great. Bought!!

Looks awesome so far. Hopefully we get a Rudd headsculpt. Definitely planning to get this figure.

Pretty basic duo but they look good. I can't say I am sold until I see the movie....I could say tempted :lol

Sweet. I'm in. Looks like the YJ helmet is only going to look really good/accurate when lit, though.

Sweet. I'm in. Looks like the YJ helmet is only going to look really good/accurate when lit, though.

I think you could be right.

Who knows, maybe by the time these release HT will have turned the stands into mains powered induction chargers with remotes that that can run the lights in the figures. Wishful thinking I know, but I can dream... :sleep :pigfly:

Glad it's actually happening. Ant-Man is one of the more essential Marvel characters to me, certainly on a rung above your War Machines, Ghost Riders, and Falcons. I might have to pick him up. . .though a larger, "1/4 scale of regular human sized" Giant Man would be ideal.

Glad it's actually happening. Ant-Man is one of the more essential Marvel characters to me, certainly on a rung above your War Machines, Ghost Riders, and Falcons. I might have to pick him up. . .though a larger, "1/4 scale of regular human sized" Giant Man would be ideal.

Now you're talking! Bring on Giant Man! :exactly:

I want to see the movie before I commit my money but the figure is looking good. I'm also very interested to see the "modern look" that they're going for in CIVIL WAR so I'm sure I'll be torn :gah:

Back