What are the chances we might see Hot Toys Batman V Superman previews at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50/50. One argument is WB wants to build even more hype. Same for HT. It'll gain a lot of attention. Another argument is it's too early and they don't have the prototypes done.

Regardless of whether Hot Toys show anything from Batman v Superman at SDCC, on the One Sixth Warriors facebook page, scroll down, and you'll see that Hot Toy's next big show will be ''BATMAN V SUPERMAN 1000%''.

Seems way early to start showcasing figures from the film if you ask me. As big of a Batman fan as I am I think I'll sit out Batman V Superman figures. I just have no excitement for the film at all.

I'd like to see batman, it'd be a nice surprise, plus with pop and Mattel amongst others already having merchandise made its not just a pipe dream.

I think it's a bit too soon to announce something BvS related. The movie will be released by the end of March. So +8 months.

I would be happy with Catwoman and Penguin from BR or something Arkham related before the Storm Begins.

with ant-man coming I think they'll focus on marvel. I think we'll get the prototypes for these by the end of the year, probably

I wouldn't be shocked if we just saw signage saying it's coming. A longer shot is both Superman and Batman (it's possible as Funko is bringing some and there are rumors other companies are doing them) but I doubt it. Given the timetables with HT it'd be smart as they'd be able to release them around the time the film comes out but again it's a longer shot.

I feel like there's a small chance we could see something since we have already seen some things from Lego, Mattel, and those pop vinyl figures. Granted, it was probably a lot easier for those companies to throw some things together for SDCC then it would be for Hot Toys, but none the less, we are seeing some products pop up. Again, chances are slim HT will have something ready, but you never know I guess.

675e2a7755434e286f1c17866fdd3fad.jpg

Wish they would just start out with this. Ha right off the BAT!!

I think we'll see a little sign for the movie, and that's it. I'm putting my money on Arkham Joker and maybe Returns Catwoman and Penguin if we're super lucky.

I doubt we'd see BvS from HT this early, but dangnabit I'm excited for the HT Armored Batman. I can see it similar to ho HT made Zod's armor, but with light-up eyes :)

Armored Batman might be offered before Batfleck. They wouldn't have to worry about an actor sculpt and it'd be damn impressive. Imagine at their booth (Sideshow's Booth) both Cavill Superman, which isn't that much different than MOS really, and the armored Bats? That'd be awesome.

Yeah, that makes sense. Also, about MoS the most easy to spot difference for me is the square buckle. Unless the new figure would have lots of improvements over the first release (I'm guessing the body would be the same so I'm just looking at the costume and sculpt here), I'd stick with the old and maybe just get the updated sculpt once parted out.

I might actually prefer the armored Batman over the standard version. From what I've seen it looks pretty close to the Dark Knight Returns look and I can put it on my shelf and pretend Michael Keaton is in the armor if I want. Or maybe Downey.

Yeah I saw that armored batman will most probably be made to similar to how zod was armor over mesh suit.

Superman suit has a few changes to the color and belt area.

Batman appears that it will use the similar fabric like that of the man of steel figures only with a different pattern.

Considering how many figures hot toys as produced for the avengers makes me wish we could see a similar commitment to DC properties as the have yet to announce the Suicide Squad licence and that will have the new joker and Harley in addition batman again and the rest of the team and a possible death stroke

Back