BERSERK Nosferatu Zodd Horse Riding version "SENMA"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
The man that stands on top of the battlefield..

The massacre continues here- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/AOWZoddSenma.html

Zodd23.jpg

snakebeater said:
by the looks of it zodd would tear zod apart...
I doubt that, Zod is as powerful as Superman.
Is Berserk Anime or Manga? I've never seen it although I have heard of it.
I have seen that amazing Berserk figure Dragon made. If I had the money and trusted Cyber-Robme I would've bought one.

screamingmetal said:
I have seen that amazing Berserk figure Dragon made. If I had the money and trusted Cyber-Robme I would've bought one.

yeah I know, but they zodd looks like a total badass with blood spewing on him..

screamingmetal said:
It's both an anime and a manga! I am not sure whether the anime is still continuing but the manga is on volume 32 at the moment. It is a really story, a bit gruesome for some, but great nontheless. I highly recommend it. If you need a site where you can download all the volumes, let me know!:)

carbo-fation said:
It's both an anime and a manga! I am not sure whether the anime is still continuing but the manga is on volume 32 at the moment. It is a really story, a bit gruesome for some, but great nontheless. I highly recommend it. If you need a site where you can download all the volumes, let me know!:)
Thanks for the info, I'll look for them elsewhere since I don't download movies or anything.
And I like my Anime gory, Ninja Scroll is one of my favorites.

snakebeater said:
yeah I know, but they zodd looks like a total badass with blood spewing on him..
Lol, I think anyone looks like a badass pissed off and all covered in blood and carrying a big ass sword. Even Woody Allen. :lol

screamingmetal said:
Thanks for the info, I'll look for them elsewhere since I don't download movies or anything.
And I like my Anime gory, Ninja Scroll is one of my favorites.
This one is definetely gory. I don't know of any sites that have the anime, but the manga is better IMO.

screamingmetal said:

In Berserk physics it would be hard to argue since Berserk deals with things that are beyond physical strength. Zodd probably could give "Zod" a better fight than you can imagine. I could continue to argue this but too lazy at the moment.

The figure you mentioned is the Guts Kuroi Kenshi (Black Swordsman) released joint project from AOW and Dragon. It's a good piece but even better after some mods. you can find it fairly cheap now.

carbo-fation said:
That's a great figure! It looks really dynamic! I wish whoever made this would make a companion figure of the old Knight to go along with this!

Thanks Carbo! Do you mean the Skullknight?? Because the next horse piece thay are doing is a Skullknight in the same scale Later this year to go with this one.

screamingmetal said:
Lol, I think anyone looks like a badass pissed off and all covered in blood and carrying a big ass sword. Even Woody Allen. :lol

Sure But Zodd is in a different league of Badass. He is the Embodiment of Badass. He is what Badasses dream of becoming. If you've read the Manga you'd understand. He is technically the inspiration for Gouki after all and There are not many video game characters more badass than Gouki. Zodd is probably even MORE Badass than him. That puts him in a way different league than let's say just some normal pissed off guy with a weapon and blood splatter on him/her. Not to mention Zodd is a warrior with hundreds of years of experience slaughtering thousands of opponents.

g_040.jpg

g_008.jpg

g_045.jpg

PH1119578320.jpg

OP21119578320_2.jpg

OP31151403612_3.jpg

PH1085653561.jpg

PH1087871094.jpg

PH1087870454.jpg

Last edited:
carbo-fation said:
This one is definetely gory. I don't know of any sites that have the anime, but the manga is better IMO.

The Anime is OK. It's a great way to get started and interested in the world of Berserk but after you read the manga it'll become all about the Manga. The Manga of Berserk is quite possibly in my opinion the Greatest achievement of Illustrated Literature ever printed by man. It's probably one of the Deepest, most emotional, most powerful, most epic story ever. And the character depth is totally unmatched. It is quite simply a masterpiece. Not very many comics ever reach to the level Berserk has. Very Few.

It's available in the US from Dark Horse so you can find it at your LCS. However DH is only up to Book 14 and only 3 books come out a year. Japan is up to book 32 in terms of content. You can go ahead and buy the comic but like Carbo said I would highly reccommend just downloading the fan scanlations after you pass where Dark Horse is.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
The Anime is OK. It's a great way to get started and interested in the world of Berserk but after you read the manga it'll become all about the Manga. The Manga of Berserk is quite possibly in my opinion the Greatest achievement of Illustrated Literature ever printed by man. It's probably one of the Deepest, most emotional, most powerful, most epic story ever. And the character depth is totally unmatched. It is quite simply a masterpiece. Not very many comics ever reach to the level Berserk has. Very Few.
I agree that Beserk is probably one of the best mangas ever written. As for the piece of Zodd flying over the wall, who made it?

Tendou said:
Thanks Carbo! Do you mean the Skullknight?? Because the next horse piece thay are doing is a Skullknight in the same scale Later this year to go with this one.
Yes, I was talking about the Skull Knight. Isn't it weird that even after 32 volumes, we still don't know his real name. I hope he'll look as good as Zodd. A full beast mode of Zodd vs. Skull Knight diorama would be pretty cool too.

carbo-fation said:
I agree that Beserk is probably one of the best mangas ever written. As for the piece of Zodd flying over the wall, who made it?

Yes, I was talking about the Skull Knight. Isn't it weird that even after 32 volumes, we still don't know his real name. I hope he'll look as good as Zodd. A full beast mode of Zodd vs. Skull Knight diorama would be pretty cool too.

^_^

It's been heavily debated that Skullknight is Gaiseric but no confirmation. As for the Skullknight Horse Riding statue 1/10 scale I'm pretty sure it will be even more impressive than the Zodd. SK is just so damn elaborate. His first 2 statues are considered by many as the finest work in Berserk Collectibles. An Apostle Zodd vs SK dio would be incredible and very expensive (Since AOW prices are really high) It'd be awesome if it was in a large scale too. I'd have to buy 2 ^__^

The Zodd statue flying over the tower is made by ART OF WAR. AOW has made pretty much all the Berserk stuff that's out there aisde from a handful of Resin kits. I have been Collecting Berserk statues for almost 10 yrs so I tell you it's def a great place for the fan.

You can check out their site here is in english-

https://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/

Back