Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced on Face Book Hot Toys are showing the Millenium Falcon Cockpit at SDCC.

2b348ca80296d6cb45130c0ca14fca99.jpg

2ada28e19edfe2ce19963e148fa301bd.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say $500 would be about the ball park judging the way prices are going at the moment...I can't wait to see it though.

:yess:
I hope "some astonishing collectibles of the saga's spacecrafts" means we are getting a landspeeder at last.

:yess:
I hope "some astonishing collectibles of the saga's spacecrafts" means we are getting a landspeeder at last.

:goodpost:

Landspeeder I'd definitely buy and... unfortunately... the cockpit too. With all the ANH leads now up for PO, I guess this was inevitable. What an awesome display though.:clap

I guess we should have known with those headsets Han and Chewy come with.:slap

Cool but I want the all ship in smaller scale! X-Wing too!

Dammit. I was trying to keep the collection a little leaner. Oh, well. As they say, you can't take it with you. The HT display at SDCC should look BAD.....A$$

Looks really cool. Good for my wallet that I'm only getting imperial troops :)

Very cool. This was always on my list. . . I just never thought it would happen.

Man, I called this when they announced Luke. It seems like the obvious move for Hot Toys. I can't wait to see it.

curious if that will look like a model/prop ... might look great in a acrylic case :)

Back