The Temptation Of Lady Death Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_LadyDeathPF.jpg
A new Lady Death PF coming soon!

Hoping that, just like with the Vampirella PF's, I prefer my current Red Sonja and Lady Death PF's over the new ones.

Hmmm ...the key word here is "temptation". This piece better live up to that word.

You seen the new ones??
No, that's the point of my post. I own the first Vampirella PF as well as Lady Death and Red Sonja. I easily passed on the second Vampirella PF because I only need one and I prefer the original. I'm hoping that I feel the same about the new ones yet to be revealed.

Not feeling the new LD. Red Sonja WOW! First day PO. BTW nice cameo by Vampi's ass and side boob.

1546095_10206959571965893_6821110765801647514_n.jpg

I want Sonja and Vampi, so I'll probably go with this. I like the face and hair much better, though the body of the original is better. I'll probably get the original sonja, ld, and Vampi pfs.

Is vampi naked in the above pic I see nothing on her top? As for lady death love this new pose. Changes things around from the same old poses.

Thanks for the HD pictures, Golden boy. she is starting to grow on me. I love her face and the extra gold embossing in her costume, but there just something about her hair, it seems a little high. however she's sporting the same look in the comics.

LD_Revelations1_Silk_Press.jpg

So I'm putting her on my list!

Back