Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpg

This was in the Spidey thread a while back, for a more...non-promo shot of it. And Alex also mentioned that the base would be the same, just without the bombs, and a different paint job. So I'm guessing it'll have more of an actual "city" feel to it where the bombs were.

qwibRkZ.jpg

I really wanna get this so I could finally have a symbiote Spidey but this would be my first variant piece of ever. I already have the original on order but the completist in me can't give it up. How do you guys feel about variants and how do you display them? I'm thinking they'd look strange together and I'm planning to display one at home and one in the office.

I really wanna get this so I could finally have a symbiote Spidey but this would be my first variant piece of ever. I already have the original on order but the completist in me can't give it up. How do you guys feel about variants and how do you display them? I'm thinking they'd look strange together and I'm planning to display one at home and one in the office.

You solved your own question :lol

Back