Medicom Fullmetal Alchemist Edward, VCD Yoda reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Medicom Fullmetal Alchemist Edward, VCD Yoda reviews (and now Al too!)

It's an all Medicom update! I hadn't planned it that way, but the stars aligned and that's how it all worked out. And yea, I know one of them is Star Wars, but I figured I'd do both in one thread.

My review covers the RAH 220 Fullmetal Alchemist figure of the FMA himself, Edward Elric. This is a really amazing figure, with not only a terrific outfit and accessories, but details to the body that surprised even me. If you're an FMA fan, you owe it to yourself to check this figure out. He might be pricey, but he's definitely cool.

The guest review is a celebrity review! Adam Hughes, artist extraordinairre, steps in tonight to review the Medicom VCD Yoda. And I gotta tell you, after reading the text and checking out the terrific photos, I'm going to have to pick one up! You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

EDIT - and now the review for Al is up as well...

https://www.quickstopentertainment.com/?p=3275

Last edited:
Great review Michael! I really wanted to get both of the Elric brothers, and after your review, I know I will have to get them! Thanks!

ADAM HUGHES AWESOME REVIEW AND PICS JUST SOLD ME THAT YODA....ALL HAIL MEDICOM !!!!:google :google :google YEAH..I SAID IT !!!:eek:

AND WAS IT THE HASBRO PALPATINE IN THE DUEL PIC???:confused:

Thanks for the Yoda review by ADAM HUGHES! ;) He looks great and I'm sure a lot of SW fans will be happy he fits in scale with the Sideshow figures.

I got the Yoda yesterday from Adam while we were having one of our Austin group get togethers! Everyone was amazed at this figure! We all decided that he doesn't fit with the rest of the Medicom VCD collection at all; he just looks too good!

Well, they stick anything made with the vinyl rotocast process in the VCD's, but it gets confusing because people assume they'll be super deformed type stuff. Remember, the Al Elric is also in the VCD set, although he's designed to be a sixth scale figure in reality.

Michael Crawford said:
Well, they stick anything made with the vinyl rotocast process in the VCD's, but it gets confusing because people assume they'll be super deformed type stuff. Remember, the Al Elric is also in the VCD set, although he's designed to be a sixth scale figure in reality.

Yes, we had all made that very mistake! We now know better! :rotfl

carbo-fation said:
I just got done reading the VCD Yoda. That was an excellent review. Now I have to go get one :D

Yes! Hurry! When people start seeing this one, they will be flying out the door!

I am going to get one...WOW.:monkey5 I haven't like many of Medicom's product in a while (the lackluster Luke, great outfit, bad sculpt, too short), and licenses that I don't really care about, but WOW, that Yoda is awesome. Thanks Micheal and Adam. :chew The Padme is a custom. Looks great though.

Cheers,

Brad

I had to go and get my name on the waitlist after reading the review.

Thanks

True, but the reviewer is someone who knows what he's talking about. It's Adam Hughes:cool:

Back