Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Masters of the Universe Skeletor statue - up for pre-order!

preview_HeManStatue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sideshow masters of the universe statues

sideshow is doing heman statues lets hope the go deeper into 1/6 scale figures

Could be exciting! Who's the guy in the promo picture, though? Some random fan-created character like the guy with the camera for a head? Obscure Princess of Power guest star? I'm drawing a blank. Please help me out here, teemu.

Oh god no, I'm in for realistic takes but keep everything else true to the original designs akin to Dave Wilkins' art.
Glorious+HE-MAN+Fan+Art+Series+by+Dave-Wilkins1

Yep, realistic could be fine... but "modernizing" the look is just not going to go over well. Just look at how popular the 200x is now :lol

Re: sideshow masters of the universe statues

Where did you see this info? Are they doing their own or just releasing the ones PopCultureShock has been doing?

Re: sideshow masters of the universe statues

Where did you see this info? Are they doing their own or just releasing the ones PopCultureShock has been doing?

It's on their website and there's also a thread for it in the general statue section since it seems it's just statues for now. But it's their own thing.

Could be exciting! Who's the guy in the promo picture, though? Some random fan-created character like the guy with the camera for a head? Obscure Princess of Power guest star? I'm drawing a blank. Please help me out here, teemu.

That's He-Man in the pic

Yep this is a sneaky, underhanded move by Sideshow announcing this just as the PCS realistic He-man statue goes up for pre-order.

Not liking the creative interpretation so far, even the iconic Red cross on his chest is almost unidentifiable as the classic symbol he is known for.

Back