Top Gun: Maverick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Top Gun 2

This is kinda cool, I hope Val Kilmer returns as Ice Man, too :lol.

Val Kilmer is dying and Kelly mcgillis lost her **** and doesn't really act any more.

Why is this a thing?

If Cruise returns then I hope this comes out the same year as Blomkamp's ALIENS 2. Imagine three decades after Top Gun and ALIENS Maverick and Hicks randomly sharing the same multiplex again. :lol

Val Kilmer Throat Cancer Photos — Actor Looks Frail Outside Church As Purported Health Battle Continues | Radar Online

2ode8dA.jpg

Feel so bad for him.

Meh, not really interested in Tommy playing a fighter pilot again. Another sequel no one will care about, but the studio will make just to milk the marker again.......

Oh yeah and **** you cancer......

Sad to hear Val Kilmer has cancer :(

I don't think that this movie needs to be made at all. Hollywood just can't leave anything alone... Before today I wouldn't have thought that they would ever have made a Top Gun 2.

They wanted to do this with Tony Scott, but of course they can't now. At least with him, I'd like to think he'd have the Loggins' soundtrack again. It will make money, lots of it. Tom still brings in all the fat women that have drooled over him in the last 30 years.

Cruise is the only one from the original film that still looks decent after all these years.

Why wait so long for a sequel? Why didn't they do this 5 years after the first film? It's just too long now to go back. They'll probably have a whole new cast and have Tom in a smaller role, though he might not be interested in doing that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back